Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 534 in Blush

For your "rosy glow on the go," pick up pocket pal, a portable double-ended benetint and clear lip gloss. Dab on benetint lip balm SPF 15 for rosy lips plus sun protection. Get the stained look that you are looking for!

March 09, 2017

Beautiful colour as both a lip stain and cheek tint! Lasts forever. I use this as an undertone for my powder products and by itself on no makeup look days. Dries a bit quick sometimes, although perhaps the product is nearing the end of its shelf life now. Can also be a bit drying if you don't use a lip balm a few times throughout the day. Works great for film or special events like weddings where reapplications can sometimes be tricky to coordinate.

March 07, 2017

Benetint is an awesome lip stain. Lipstick doesn't stay on my lips at all so I'm happy I found a product I can wear without having to worry about reapplication or it smudging. It's easy to apply and gives your lips a nice colour without looking like you're wearing makeup. This product will make dry patches stand out so it is important to exfoliate your lips before using. It lasts for hours without needing to reapply. And this small bottle will last a really long time. Even with daily use it would probably take months to go through it all.

September 29, 2016

I have bought this twice, and I love it. The bottle lasts an incredibly long time. It gives a great, very natural looking glow and it easy to apply. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup at all, you just look healthy and beautiful! I use it for both cheeks and lips.

September 26, 2016

This tint is so incredibly cute. It gives the perfect touch of colour to the face. I love to use a bit on my cheeks and lips to add a flush of colour, for that natural-looking look. The packaging is very handy, travel-friendly and adorable.

September 12, 2016

I wanted to love Benetint, since it's got such great reviews, but it was such a miss for me. Doesn't blend well on my cheeks, and it fades like crazy on my lips, leaving an awkward red line along my lip line. It's just not for me, I guess!

July 25, 2016

Maybe I do not use it the right way, but every time I tried, it was difficult to blend it on my cheeks, especially when I put the powder for my skin matte. On the other hand, the color si really great.

July 21, 2016

Who doesn't want a little rosy glow? I love that this is universal (it looks good on all skintones.) The smell of roses- absolutely addictive. While I do agree the price is a little high, you get a long-lasting effect that you might not necessarily get elsewhere. A little goes a long way. Put a little product on your index finger and tap your cheeks (smile big!) and you will see an immediate difference.

July 18, 2016

This is very overpriced for what it is and I am usually a fan of Benefit products.
    It really does "tint" your lips but it doesn't look very natural. It just looks like you've ate some sort of a red candy or Popsicle that stained your lips. It is buildable on your lips, you can make it look darker quite easily but if you make one mistake and it bleeds onto your skin - it dyed in there and it's very hard to get off. As for using this as a blush, it's just as bad. It is near impossible to blend and once the colour sets, its stuck there.
    It's pretty much just red-dye that is very, very VERY watery. You can so easily make a mistake with this product that would be really hard to fix. I also think it would stain clothes etc. It's just not worth the hassle or the price tag.

June 06, 2016

Working at Sephora, I learned that this was invented to tint the nipples of burlesque dancers. This product's backstory is my favorite part about it. The colour is lovely but you really have to sit there building it up on your lips to make it look like anything. I tried this on my cheeks but it was awful. You can't blend this stuff in or move fast enough before it sets on your face. You can always see where you directly applied it no matter what you do. I haven't tried it on my nipples but I don't really plan to. If that changes and my opinion changes, maybe I will edit this review. But for lips and cheeks - there are far superior products out there for much less money. I suggest checking out Korean beauty brands for good tints!

April 19, 2016

I absolutely love Benefit cosmetics products, but this wasn't quite for me. The colour wasn't great on my skintone and I found it hard to blend, and on the lips I prefer something a bit more opaque.