Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion

Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 502 in Blush

October 10, 2016

I love this blush. It's very rosey and light but it works perfectly with my super fair skin tone. As with all benefit products the packaging is also very pretty. Dandelion and Hervana are my two go to day blushes and I absolutely recommend them.

October 02, 2016

J'ai un échantillon deluxe fard à joue et je l'aime bien en hiver. S'applique bien ,le petit rose est très doux et délicat sur les pommettes. Pour teint plus pâle !

October 02, 2016

I love this blush. it's very light, but gives me a nice rosy, youthful glow. it pairs well with benefit posie tint for longer wear. I really like the flat brush that it comes with too, as it allows for a wide stroke or slim line if you want to add a little color to the bridge of your nose or to use it with highlighter.

August 26, 2016

This is a really pretty blusher. I have light skin and the colour pay off is very "ballerina" on me. The brush that comes with it is rubbish I find so use a proper blusher brush. It"s lovely but I don"t love it enough to repurchase. It"s gone into my "not everyday makeup bag" as I rarely use it just because I prefer other blushers.

February 08, 2016

This is my first time using any product from Benefit, but it won't be my last - this is really great! It comes with a nice little brush that works well with the packaging, as well as doing a good job of applying this blusher. It's a light pink color that can be used to highlight and give you a nice glow. I'm very pleased with this and it looks very natural with my very light complexion.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic