• Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil
Amazing

Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 07, 2016

This is a great option for those of us who have somewhat full brows already, but need a little help filling in or shaping the tails. It gives me a really natural looking shape and texture. I probably wouldn't use this for dramatic brow days, but it's a great option for everyday.

September 18, 2016

So exciting to try out a couple of the new Benefit Brow offerings after using up my older products but I'm a little torn. I'm a little on the fence about the Goof Proof Brow Pencil ~ very precise and a thin line product. Goof Proof is supposed to replace my faithful and much loved Instant Brow Pencil that I've happily been using for like forever (I've purchased and sharpened my way through far too many to count) so not quite sure if I'm feeling the love with this new pencil ~ different! Goof Proof is awesome in that it doesn't need sharpening so you're not wasting any product and it's also being offered in more shades than the original Instant Brow. Love the spoolie end as well. Maybe I just need to get used to a thinner filler pencil and feather more for a natural look?

September 12, 2016

Benefit is one of the best beauty companies on the market for brow products, so I decided the splurge of $30 was justified to try out their Goof Proof brow pencil. The pencil comes in 6 shades, ranging from Fair to Dark. Application was simple, and the pencil was pigmented but not too overly dramatic. The formula glides on smoothly and stays put all day. It comes with a spoolie bush to tame your brows and shape/enhance them even further. Overall, I wouldn't pay a whopping 30 bucks for a brow pencil, so I probably won't be buying the full sized pencil again. They currently offer a deluxe sample size for a discounted price, so check that out if you don't want to spend the $30 to try it out. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to give their brows a little more definition, colour, and shape.