Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

A brow lifting and enhancing pencil that instantly adds a lifted look to the entire eye area. It's never been easier to raise a brow or two! The soft, matte linen-pink pencil looks beautiful on all skin tones.

August 28, 2015

This is a wonderful product. Make sure you blend. It can be used underneath the brow, inside corners of eyes and as an all over shadow or lower liner. Makes your eyes look so awake and brows highlighted. Love it!

March 29, 2012

I bought this at Holt Renfrew when the company was being pulled out of the store, so $10 for this pencil is an amazing bargain!
It has a very pale pink color which is supposed to match almost every skin tone. I just draw one line under the outer half of my brows on the bottom and blend with my finger before filling in my brows. It gives a subtle highlight without the shimmers. I love using this when I use minimal eye makeup so it gives my eyes a slight "oomph" without too much eye makeup.
But, after a long day, probably due to the oil on my skin, I notice the product looking slightly patchy..not really flaky, but just not blended as well anymore.

September 16, 2008

Great brow lifter. Adds definition and highlights the brow bone. Easy to use and lasts forever.