Benefit Cosmetics Prrrowl Iridescent Mascara Topcoat & Shimmering Lip Gloss
Amazing
Good

Benefit Cosmetics Prrrowl Iridescent Mascara Topcoat & Shimmering Lip Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #353 out of 399 in Makeup

Walk on the wild side with sparkling peacock-blue lashes & pearlescent pink lips. Rowr!

September 08, 2010

We received a PR sample of this product at ChickAdvisor HQ and first things first, we definitely loved the fun name - prrrowl!

This is a 2-in-1 product: one side is a mascara topcoat and the other side is a shimmering lip gloss. The lip gloss is a peach colour that tastes really great. It's pretty thick but it isn't sticky. You apply the gloss with a sponge brush that doesn't spread too well, so I had to keep dipping it into the pot for more gloss. Personally, I wasn't crazy about the peach colour on myself but I would wear it again for the glossiness if I applied it over a darker colour.

I applied the mascara topcoat over black mascara and if I looked closely I could see blue sparkles on my lashes. I put on several coats and it didn't stand out as much as I expected, but later in the day I did get a compliment on my sparkly lashes. Since the topcoat is blue, it may make blue eyes stand out in pictures, but I don't think the difference between just wearing black mascara and applying this topcoat was very noticeable.

MandiRoo added a new review for