Benefit pore perfect Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 358 in Primer

February 26, 2017

BEST PRODUCT EVER. If you have issues with your pores this is definitely the product for you. I was lucky to receive as a birthday present but I would totally buy it on my own.

January 27, 2017

I am not one to like foundations, as I find they make a persons skin look fake and made up, so I opted to try this to help minimize pores and even out skin texture. I absolutely love this product and it doesn't make my skin look slathered in product. This is my go to!

January 26, 2017

This is a fantastic primer. I first received it as a sample and was pleasantly surprised by it. The price is a bit higher but for a good primer that also minimizes your pores it is well worth it!

January 19, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il me sert comme base pour mon fond de teint. Il me fait un teint lisse et unifié. De plus mon fond de teint dure plus longtemps lorsque j'applique ce produit.

July 12, 2016

This is by far my favorite beauty product! I use it by itself on my face, I don't even feel I need foundation over top. It works exactly as promised, and is lightweight.

June 16, 2016

for someone that has always had the problem of large visible pores I was very happily surprised to discover benefits line of pore hiding products. this stuff works miracles, I swear by it and cannot live without out. everyone, try it!

April 06, 2016

Great product. Really hides pores well on your facs and mine are on the larger side. Works well on its own, even without a layer of foundation or powder!

March 29, 2016

I have large pores on my nose and upper cheeks and this made my skin so smooth and photo finish looking. It felt so smooth and silky going on and staying on well. I am very sensitive skin and i had no problems with this