Benefit The Pore fessional Pro Balm to minimize the appearance of pores

Benefit The Pore fessional Pro Balm to minimize the appearance of pores Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 353 in Primer

February 13, 2017

I love this product. It works on my small blemishes. It smells awesome. It makes my skin feel a little greasy when I put it on. I put a unscented face lotion on after and it make my skin feel very soft.

January 19, 2017

This stuff is the bomb! I put it on my chin and nose under my foundation and it totally minimizes the larger pores on your face. The saleslady in the store had a huge pore and you couldn't see it at all only when she pointed it out did you notice. I love it!

July 12, 2016

It does minimize the look of pores. When I first apply on my face, it feels like wired because of the texture. I would say if you find a good cover of foundation, you don't really need to spend money on this.

June 27, 2016

Benefit the Pore fessional Pro balm to minimize the appearance of pores. Hmmm, I found when I used this primer it seemed to block my pores and had caused minor pimples. I have very dry skin so this is a big deal for me as I Never get pimples. It does go on silky smooth with more of a matt finish which allows my foundation to go on flawlessly. In hot weather, it can feel slippery. The texture is a lovely thin very light beige colour. You can find it at an affordable $39 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I don't think it is for me.