Benefit They're Real Remover Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

1.5/5

July 17, 2016

Works ok, but irritates my eyes. Also, I don't find it works any better than regular makeup wipes or micellar solution at removing the mascara. I also had to use A LOT on a cotton pad for each eye, so you end up going through it very quickly. Everyone says "They're Real" mascara is stubborn to remove, but my dollar store makeup wipes do the trick, better than this stuff... Don't waste your money on this!

January 23, 2016

This is a nice creamy gel formula that is rather gentle yet effective in small quantities. Just apply a bit to a cotton pad, and it removes your eye makeup and mascara SO easily.

It also doesn't irritate my eyes (which happens with my normal remover).

January 23, 2016

I received this #Benefit They're Real Remover Waterproof Mascara Remover as a part of my #TopBox last month. I posted or read a post a while back on ChickAdvisor about how hard it is to remove waterproof mascara. I really hated to use waterproof mascara because of this reason. I found it so hard to get all the mascara off without pulling, washing several times and losing eyelashes. With this product made by #BenefitCanada Cosmetics I can remove every trace of mascara with no scrubbing, losing eyelashes and also getting red eyes. I really am so happy I tried this @Benefit They're Real Remover. Now I can go back to wearing waterproof mascara again. Great Eye Care Product.

August 25, 2015

This makeup remover works very well. It easily gets rid of my liquid liner. It is reasonably priced and works great.

June 03, 2015

I didn't like this at all. In fact, none of these cream make up removers do a thing to my eye makeup. They don't take barely any of it off. I prefer cleansing cloths.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic