• Benefit They're Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer - Mink-brown
  • Benefit They're Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer - Mink-brown

Benefit They're Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer - Mink-brown Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 324 in Primer

July 16, 2016

I got this in my ipsy bag a little while ago I freaking love it. The only thing keeping me from running to the store to get more is the price, at 30$ i find it hard to justify it. I might eventually cave and get it. I did find it made a difference and make my lashes look fuller.

June 27, 2016

Just picked this up at the Shoppers Drug Mart the other day, it was next
to the cash and the cosmetician recommended it so I decided to try it. I am so glad I bought it, gave my lashes volume and colour. Now I do not need mascara, love this product and I will continue to purchase this

March 10, 2016

Almost don't need to use mascara on top of it. Provides a perfect separation of the lashes. The product is amazing to use if you want to create a dramatic look

February 29, 2016

I love this mascara primer! It's perfect on its own for everyday use, but really amplifies the volume when used with the They're Real mascara. I will definitely be purchasing this again!

February 23, 2016

This primer was great for enhancing my eye lashes. After applying, my lashes were full and voluminous! This product looks awesome on its own or under mascara. Highly Recommend!

February 23, 2016

Helps mascara stay on all day. Great tinted colour but a little pricey for the product. Would likely not purchase due to the price but not bad product

February 14, 2016

I love this primer because you can wear it alone to give your lashes some lift or wear it under any mascara. The mascara sticks to the primer which gives your lashes more volume. I also found that when I paired this with the Benefit They're Real mascara, it made the mascara a lot easier to take off when it was time to remove my makeup.

January 21, 2016

This is a great primer! I have many blonde eyelashes so I love that it is tinted. I can wear it alone for a more natural, quick look, or under my favourite mascara for a pumped up look. Long lasting and wears great.

January 06, 2016

i think this primer is going to take the place of mascara in my makeup bag. It looks so natural but at the same time, give definition , curl and lenght to my lashes. I like that lashes stay soft with it. Its really easy to apply and the brown color is perfect.

January 05, 2016

I love that this tinted primer can be used on its own or under your favourite mascara. Wearing it alone creates a nice, natural but better look. Layered under my favourite mascara (Benefit Roller Lash) it helps it last all day, builds length, and makes it easy to remove at the end of the day. Love this product!