Betty Crocker Bisquick Gluten Free Pancake Mix

Betty Crocker Bisquick Gluten Free Pancake Mix Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 174 in Gluten-free

August 19, 2016

Have only used this mix for waffles but they are absolutely delicious and so fluffy! Had brunch with friends where they were serving regular homemade waffles and then a gluten free option using this mix and my husband actually preferred these! Perfect to make for a Sunday breakfast with the family and even those who don't NEED to eat them will enjoy!

January 24, 2016

this Betty Crocker Bisquick Gluten Free makes great tasting pancakes can't even tell that's Gluten Free but the box is really small can only get like 2 and a half pancakes out of it

October 01, 2015

This bisquick has been a lifesaver! I received a box free at a food show I attended for work purposes and my gluten free husband gobbled it up! He loves to make waffles with the mix. The box I was able to find at our local walmart is quite small and only makes about 2 and a half batches of waffles, which for the price point I think is a little slim. It is over 5 dollars for the box. But the waffles freeze great and hubby is able to reheat them in the toaster for quick work day breakfasts.
I also have used the mix to make biscuits on top of a chicken pot pie and they turned out great.

September 30, 2015

If you are a big pancake fan then you will be able to tell the difference of the flour, but it is still fantastic. I usually add blueberries or chocolate chips, and my girls just scarf them down. They make a fluffy, delicious breakfast, and if you make extra they freeze really well, and you can reheat them quickly in the toaster.

August 30, 2015

great product that tastes good and not expensive

July 07, 2015

Can tell flavour wise, it's not regular flour but makes really nice pancakes!

July 07, 2015

Great to use as a base. Found a recipe for Donuts using this product.

March 26, 2015

I love these. They taste amazingly.

March 25, 2015

Bisquick lives up to their name even as Gluten-Free one of the best pancake/Waffle mixes I have bought and used to this day

March 10, 2015

Bisquick has great products. I am so glad to see there are more gluten free products available.