Betty Crocker Cookie Icing

Betty Crocker Cookie Icing Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 156 in Baked Goods

March 31, 2016

I recently had my daughters birthday party where all of the girls made iced sugar cookies. I bought 3 colours of the icing tubes. They were extremely easy to use and they dried really fast. They also give you an ample amount in each tube. We made 6 dozen cookies and the girls had a bit left over. Then again, I also had the icing scribblers so not every cookie was totally iced. Definitely worth buying.

April 14, 2015

Great icing!! I used the blue one for my baby's 1st birthday Cookie monster cupcakes :) Looked great, tasted good and was easy to apply/use.

April 14, 2015

This icing is so amazing, I use it for when I make sugar cookies, I like to make big batches around the holidays and give them to my family and friends! This icing is so convenient to use and really yummy.

April 02, 2015

Bought this and used it to decorate cookies for my friend's baby shower. Tasted good!

March 11, 2015

I bought this once and worked well. It's a great idea! And taste was good too!

March 11, 2015

A fantastic cookie icing! I love to use these a lot around the holidays. The decorator tip on the end is so handy. It helps you make beautiful designs on your baked goodies.

January 31, 2015

These icings comes out just right when you want to decorate your lovely sugar cookies. They taste great even after they are thawed from the freezer. Kids love using these icings and let their creativity run wild. Beautiful bright colours that have a thick consistency.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier