Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix in Cherry Chip

Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix in Cherry Chip Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 181 in Baked Goods

July 25, 2016

I'm not big cake eater, so this and carrot cake are the only cakes I truly crave. So moist, rich and flavourful. This is sweet, but not overpowering, and overall just a super delicious cake!

October 06, 2015

Love using this for cupcakes!!!! Such a good fn cupcake

October 06, 2015

Betty Crocker makes the best boxed cakes ever, they always come out perfectly. So convenient to have if you need to make a cake but you are running out of time. The cherry chip is one of my favourite flavours and it's a favourite among many people.

June 24, 2015

My husband loves this flavor of cake mix, where as I do not. I bake the cherry chip cake whenever he is in the mood for an extra sweet treat. I find the flavor just isn't right for me, but he loves it. It bakes up very moist and even.

June 12, 2015

These are delicious, they always turn out nice, light, and moist, I love the taste of those cherry chips they are awesome!

May 02, 2015

This is my favourite cake mix. The cherry chips make it fun and colourful, but are also delicious. The cake it true to its name, and is super moist and delicious. I like that these go on sale all the time for about a buck - and it makes quite a bit of cake. They make awesome cupcakes as well.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food