Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix - Party Rainbow Chip Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 209 in Baked Goods

March 15, 2017

I love just about any kind of cake myself,as long as it's sweet,gotta have it.This Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix-Party Rainbow Chip is not only for making cakes out of it,I use it for cup cakes myself.When you see a mix like this, the first thing comes to mind is,Birthday Cake.I make the muffins with this mix and when they are cooled enough,I put the Icing on.Kids like cupcake also so,give them a treat with Rainbow Chips.I recommend this, I love it and I think you will to.

March 15, 2017

Un gateau tellement amusant a faire avec les enfants quand on n'a pas envie de tout sortir de la cuisine. Tellement bon, facil et rapide a réaliser. C'est un gateau passe partout

March 13, 2017

This is a classic! I've had this type of cake many many birthdays. Kids and adults love the flavour and it's so moist! It's easy n fast to make. This brand is cheap and easily found in most grocery stores in my area.

March 13, 2017

Betty Crocker is my go to cake mix brand. I love to make cake pops, an already time consuming task and buying cake mix makes it a lot easier on me. I find this particular one excellent for the little ones as they love to find a surprise in the already pleasing cake pop. For an older audience I usually go with a simple white cake. I do love how moist and fail proof these cakes are. I like to keep a few in my pantry for emergency cake purposes (an actual thing in my family). Love it and will be repurchasing it.

February 27, 2017

This cake is super easy to make and tastes really good. I find it sweet enough even if you don't add the icing, but if you have a sweet tooth, slather on that icing! This cake is fun, being colorful. It would be great for a kids party. But adults can enjoy it too! It doesn't take long to make. What's great is that the product is moist like advertised!

February 16, 2017

Betty Crocker cakes are fabulous! Super easy to make, few ingredients and always turn out moist and delicious. You can also use the cake mixes to bake cupcakes, they turn out perfect too. I really enjoy the rainbow chips in this mix, looks so pretty when you slice the cake.

February 15, 2017

RAINBOW CHIP! I have requested and used this for my own and many more cakes throughout my life. The recipe is so simple and it turns out delicious it raelly never lets you down and it looks so pretty with the rainbow chips througout the cake

February 15, 2017

I use this cake mix brand every time I bake a cake. I love how nice the cakes turn out. If I want a real high cake I use 2 boxes. The cake is always moist and stays together . Please try one for your self.

February 13, 2017

I use Betty Crocker cake mixes all the time, and they are my go to birthday cake mixes as well. I love the variety of flavors but this rainbow chip one is the most loved by my kids. I will never not buy these cake mixes. Can't beat the flavor and price ;)

January 05, 2017

I have tried A LOT of box cake mixes because I am incredibly lazy. Most turn out just "okay", but this rainbow chip mix always turns out the best for some reason. I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining. It makes a delicious cake and its also fun to just look at. All those colours.