Big and Sexy Hair Products
Good

Big and Sexy Hair Products Reviews

Ranked #523 out of 935 in Shampoo

March 16, 2016

I love these products and would highly recommend them to all my family and friends. I use the root booster daily and love it! The hairspray's are great!

February 16, 2016

Very good products, hold hair well and do what they say. Love these products just dont like the high end price on all of them. I buy them occasionally

August 21, 2015

I'll be honest, when it comes to putting product in hair, I'm not much of a "dooer". I have naturally straight hair and it holds a curl great, so I usually just use a quick spritz of hair spray or some argan oil when I wear it straight. But lately I had the flat hair blues.

SO FLAT! So I went to my local beauty supply and picked up this gem of a mouse, squirted some at the roots of my damp hair with the AWESOME precision nozzle, blow dried, and VIOLA! I actually had some volume without that crunchy, hard feeling mouse sometimes does. And bonus, its smells great!

Yes this is a little pricey, BUT SO worth it!

August 17, 2015

I just bought the curling products and they are amazing. My curls have never looked better and the products smell amazing. I can't say enough good things.

July 10, 2013

For people with fine hair this is the perfect product to give you volume.