Big Boss Bonzai Chopper

Big Boss Bonzai Chopper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #33 out of 165 in Kitchen & Appliances

April 20, 2016

I have many choppers within my household, but a lot of them get used once and never seen again. Why? They just do not seem to save much time, or they are a hassle cleaning up. I decided to give this Big Boss Bonzai Chopper a try, in hopes that it would turn out better than the others.

Big Boss Bonzai Chopper is one large chopper, with everything already assembled when it arrives. While it is larger than my others, that is/was not a bad thing. I did lie a bit, you do need to place the cleaning net over the top lid, which I think this is such an awesome idea. Why is that? When you are done chopping, you just pull the cleaning net out, all the food comes with more food stuck up in the cracks of the chopper...HUGE advantage!!!

Another plus with the Big Boss Bonzai Chopper, the bottom of the product has a space for the enclosed container to the food you chop, drops right into the container...another time saver!! It also comes with a lid for quick storage when you are done.

So the chopping...I did not have onion on hand (which is rare), so I decided to test out lettuce...the Big Boss Bonzai Chopper chopped through the lettuce with no problems at all. I did have a good amount stuck in the blades, but I think that is because the lettuce is not the freshest and crispest. I think this would work perfectly for onions and other more solid vegetables.

There is also a finer blade that comes along that you can switch out if you would like. The blades are VERY easy to remove. Overall, I am quite happy with my Big Boss Bonzai Chopper, and as of now, it will be seen again :)

claudia01 earned the Beauty Expert badge

babigurl86 has posted in the forum topic
Gift Card on Oct 07,2016 @ 6:30 AM

babigurl86 has posted in the forum topic
sample source

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs