Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse Reviews

Ranked #901 out of 2161 in Hair Care

It pumps up big volume in fine to medium hair. Delivers medium hold. Supports hair at the root. Use on damp hair.

June 22, 2016

This stuff is pretty good. I find most mousses to work just about the same, no real outstanding brands that make your hair huge! It's a good solid performer, light, doesn't weigh my fine hair down. The price is a tad high, nothing really different than your average mousse.

April 25, 2016

My hair is pretty fine and limp so as far as volume comes, I don't get much. Straight fine hair usually lays flat and blah! This product does wonders for that issue. My hair is much fuller and the lift lasts most of the day.

March 16, 2016

Love this entire product line! Some stuff does get a little pricy but the quality is great, their hair spray and power root lifter is also to DIE for!

March 16, 2016

My daughter brought this product home from the salon...I have been secretly using it ! What a difference it makes! Loads of volume, an awesome scent and soft hair...no stickiness! Love it!

November 23, 2015

I have used this hairspray for years!! Gives great volume and has a nice smell

November 23, 2015

This works great in giving volume to my otherwise flat hair. And it doesn't leave my hair feeling clumpy and stiff. My only complaint is the price, so I usually stock up when it's on sale!

October 15, 2015

This works very well on my thick, wavy hair. I use it right after the shower, and let my hair air dry and this gives me the volume so I do not have to back comb my hair. Which is nice because backcombing curly/wavy hair messes up the natural wave and it just usually ends up making the hair look too messy. A definite staple in my hair routine.

October 15, 2015

After debating about how costly this item is, I finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase Big Sexy Hair Root Volumizer. I was expecting amazing volumous hair as most reviews stated, however I was extremely disappointed. The product left my hair feeling dirty, greasy and limp with no volume at the roots. I had to wash my hair sooner than I normally do due to the 'unclean feeling'.

I had such high hopes for this product but was thoroughly disappointed!!! I shall return to my normal volumizing mousse instead, which is much cheaper and provides much better results.

May 29, 2015

I love the Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Spray! It's light weight and lasts me an entire work day! I would definitely recommend to anyone who struggles with volume and needs something to work all day long. It also doesn't leave a gross film or a greasy look, which is a major for me!

December 11, 2014

I have thin hair, that sometimes needs the extra vavoom. This product was not it. It did give the volume, but it made my hair feel like I hadn't washed it in 3 days, and it was grainy. I tried this with wet hair, I tried blowdrying it, letting it air dry. It all gave me the same result. I wanted to love this product, but I just couldn't.