• BigSexyHair - Big Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
  • BigSexyHair - Big Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
Amazing

BigSexyHair - Big Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #719 out of 937 in Shampoo

Nourishes & moisturizes hair Contains Sage Oil & Pro-Vitamin B5 to revitalize hair Adds volume without weighing down hair Helps protect color from fading Leaves hair shiny & smooth with a fuller look Suitable for normal to dry & combination hair - Sexy Hair Concepts - Big Sexy Hair - Hair Care

January 27, 2012

I too really wanted yo love this product, but after trying some other companies, Big Sexy Hair just isn't doing it for me. I can't use the shampoo becuase it has sulfate in it and that can't be used on a Brazilian treatment so I gave the shampoo to my husband. I will use the conditioner (conditioners don't have sulfate) until I run out but will not repurchase.

January 11, 2011

I really wanted to love this shampoo because of its name. (I know, it's silly) Anyways, it really is not a bad product but I will not be repurchasing. (I prefer others more) I bought the shampoo at Winners for a great price (11$!!). The shampoo and conditioner smell delish, but the effectiveness is pretty average. I think I was expecting to have Jersey Shore volume hair, but it only lifted my roots a tiny bit. As a daily shampoo/conditioner, it's really not bad, I just prefer other brands.

February 12, 2010

This shampoo & conitioner really does what it says, it gives you big sexy hair without weighing your hair down. It also protects colour treated hair from fading and works extremely well on fine hair. I strongly recommend it for anyone who wants thick, full and manageable hair!