Good

Bioderma micellar water Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

February 17, 2017

This is cult-favourite and for good reasons. This fragrance-free micellar water does a great job at removing makeup while being gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin and not drying it out. It is however a pricier purchase considering there are cheaper alternatives at the drugstore and in comparison to it’s price in Europe. I will repurchase when on sale.

January 06, 2017

A friend bought this product for me to use when I was pregnant. I kept breaking out and my face was super dry during the winter months so I started using this as my morning routine and I love it. Just squirt some on a cotton pad and wipe around your face. My face feels fresh and clean after and helped with the dryness and gets all the dirt and oil from the night before.

October 19, 2016

This is the best most effective yet gentle make up remover ever! I use it after I use a make up wipe and it's amazing what comes off. Gentle on skin but works so well!

October 04, 2016

There is nothung more to say about this product than this is the best way to take off all kinds of makeup without irritate the face and eyes. As a contact lenses wearer, I have sensitive eyes, but this product is ok for me.

October 03, 2016

The best micellar water i have tried! It works amazing for sensitive skin types. It doesn't irritate the eyes. It removes make up so effortlessly. I cannot live without this!

July 25, 2016

jutilise ce produit depuis des annees .il nettoie mon visage et mes yeux sans laisser des impurter. je peus me maquiller toute suite apres avoir demaquiller mes yeux ne brule pas ne laisse aucune huile cest un tres bon produit

July 09, 2016

This is my favorite micellar water on the market. It is so effective and I just need a few drops on a cotton pad. The packaging is travel friendly as well which is a huge benefit.