Good

Bioderma micellar water Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 19, 2016

This is the best most effective yet gentle make up remover ever! I use it after I use a make up wipe and it's amazing what comes off. Gentle on skin but works so well!

October 04, 2016

There is nothung more to say about this product than this is the best way to take off all kinds of makeup without irritate the face and eyes. As a contact lenses wearer, I have sensitive eyes, but this product is ok for me.

October 03, 2016

The best micellar water i have tried! It works amazing for sensitive skin types. It doesn't irritate the eyes. It removes make up so effortlessly. I cannot live without this!

July 25, 2016

jutilise ce produit depuis des annees .il nettoie mon visage et mes yeux sans laisser des impurter. je peus me maquiller toute suite apres avoir demaquiller mes yeux ne brule pas ne laisse aucune huile cest un tres bon produit

July 09, 2016

This is my favorite micellar water on the market. It is so effective and I just need a few drops on a cotton pad. The packaging is travel friendly as well which is a huge benefit.