Bioderma micellar water
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Bioderma micellar water Reviews

5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
14 reviews
Ranked #37 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 21, 2017

    Love it! Have continually repurchased even after using cheaper alternatives, this stuff is always my go to! Gentle on the skin, doesn't burn my eyes, removes makeup. I use daily and it feels so refreshing!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 14, 2017

    J'aime beaoucp cette eau micellaire. Elle est vraiment très douce et très efficace sur la peau. Une vraie sensation de pureté après application. Elle démaquille très bien. Cependant j'utilise un autre démaquillant sur les yeux. Mais sur la peau Bioderma Micellar Water c'est parfait ! Je recommande !!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    Works as a makeup remover and face cleanser. I use this morning and night! It's not harsh on my sensitive skin and it really works. I already have a back up bottle for when I run out

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 04, 2017

    De loin ma nouvelle eau démaquillante préférée. Pour le prix et la grosseur,je trouve que c'est un produit qui en vaut largement le prix, la bouteille dure vraiment longtemps. Si ce n'est pas déjà fait, vous devriez réellement l'essayer avec leur petite bouteille à moins de 5$, vous ne vous en passerez plus!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 04, 2017

    The is the only make up removing product I have used that gets all of my make up off without irritating my skin! I'm on my 5th or 6th bottle refuse to try anything else.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 03, 2017

    Best micellar water I have tried. I use this everyday as a toner, makeup remover, and to correct my eyeliner. The cat eye is always difficult to do perfectly so I use this and a Q tip to remove the unwanted liner painlessly. It doesn't feel oily, has virtually no smell, and is perfect for travelling as well. The price is a little expensive but if you buy the 500ml bottle it's a pretty good deal, and I can't live without it anymore!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 02, 2017

    J'ai découvert l'eau micellaire H2O de Bioderma l'année dernière et depuis je ne peux m'en passer. Le format 250ml idéal pour la maison et le petit format idéal pour les voyages, je l'ai apporté en camping cette été et se fût hyper pratique pour nettoyer le visage quand tu n'as pas d'eau près de toi.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 17, 2017

    This is cult-favourite and for good reasons. This fragrance-free micellar water does a great job at removing makeup while being gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin and not drying it out. It is however a pricier purchase considering there are cheaper alternatives at the drugstore and in comparison to it’s price in Europe. I will repurchase when on sale.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 06, 2017

    A friend bought this product for me to use when I was pregnant. I kept breaking out and my face was super dry during the winter months so I started using this as my morning routine and I love it. Just squirt some on a cotton pad and wipe around your face. My face feels fresh and clean after and helped with the dryness and gets all the dirt and oil from the night before.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 19, 2016

    This is the best most effective yet gentle make up remover ever! I use it after I use a make up wipe and it's amazing what comes off. Gentle on skin but works so well!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.