BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

November 30, 2016

I love it! You have no excuse not to clean your face because this is so easy and fast! It removes makeup too. It doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes and takes off my waterproof mascara with minimal rubbing. I recently bought the travel size just to try it out and I definitely will be re buying.

November 16, 2016

This is amazing stuff. It is great for sensitive skin. You don't have to rinse it off just apply to a cotton pad and remove all your makeup off. It's a must have in my daily routine.

November 06, 2016

This product by Bioderma for makeup removal is a God send for my sensitive skin. It works great for tough mascara. I only have to wipe twice and all my waterproof mascara just wipes away. If you haven't tried this one I recommend giving it a try.

November 06, 2016

I bought a waterproof mascara 2 weeks ago by mistake but i didn't want to throw him over because it will be a waste of money and product so with my actual makeup remover i wasn't able to remove it because he was too strong. I decided to go to a drugstore and go picked up this one because it was highly reccomend by almost everyone. At the night, i put products on a makeup tampon and try to remove it and it all came in like 2 shots of products. I reccomend it to other with sensitive skin like mine :)
The only bad thing i found about is that they say it will clean your face but i didn't found that point so true..

October 20, 2016

I really like how this makeup remover removes makeup with easy swipes, not requiring rubbing which is great to prevent skin damage and wrinkles. Unfortunately I find it leaves behind a residue that I have to rinse off after. But the biggest deal breaker is that it is quite expensive compared to other makeup removers that are just as good.

October 20, 2016

This is my go to makeup remover. It is very effective in removing makeup and is successful in keeping my skin feeling hydrated unlike other makeup removers I've used in the past. I first tried this product in a makeup subscription box, but continue to purchase it on a regular basis. Top quality product although it may be expensive for some people.....

September 29, 2016

This makeup remover is the only makeup remover that completely wipes the makeup off my face. I use it every night and have been for months and I still have almost a full bottle left. You only need a few drops for maximum results. I buy it on sale as I think the original price is a bit expensive for a makeup remover. I don't break out when using it and it does not irritate my eyes which is a bonus!

September 19, 2016

This product is amazing! It does not break me out at all as I have sensitive skin. It removes all my makeup in one step. It is very refreshing and feels amazing. Using this product makes me excited to take off my makeup because how great it makes my skin feel.

September 15, 2016

Très douce pour la peau. La peau est hydrater et le produit hydrate super bien ma peau sans lui laisser de fini gras ou de résidu. J'ai besoin de peu de produit pour faire tout mon visage.

September 12, 2016

The bioderma solution did a pretty good job removing makeup however i did not feel that my face was clean. i would have to use it with another cleanser to make sure that everything was removed and to have that fresh clean face feeling.