BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

January 09, 2017

I bought this cleaner as an alternative to my usual make up remover wipes, and found Bioderma to be very good at removing facial foundation. To remove eyebrow gel it takes quite a lot of effort, and doesn't quite take off all the color, so a different product is necessary in addition to the Bioderma. My biggest however complaint is the top cap. Once you open it, on both bottles I have (one travel size one 500 ml) the flip cap broke off, therefore whenever I want to replace the top I have to fumble around to align the holes. Too much trouble for the cost of the product, I expect better packaging. I will go back to my neutrogena wipes which are much more convenient and effective for all forms of makeup.

January 08, 2017

J'achète toujours le format voyage car je l'utilise durant les changements de saison ou quand je sens que ma peau a besoin de faire une pause. Il est très agréable et doux pour ma peau. Il convient à ma peau huileuse et je me sens toujours propre une fois utilisé.

January 04, 2017

I just love this product, I have tried many different types of makeup remover and most seem to sting my eyes, this was the first that felt like water basically on my eyes. I love that it isn't greasy and wouldn't really need to be rinsed off though I still do and that does such a great job on removing my makeup. I really like that fact that it is also paraben and fragrance free. I try to wait until Shoppers has there two for one special because it is such a great deal and I find two 500 ml bottles is enough for a whole year. I have already turned a few people onto this product and would highly recommend it.

December 23, 2016

Ce démaquillant est un «must-have» dans n'importe qu'elle trousse! Il démaquille extrêmement bien et est nettoie la peau en même temps!!!! Je le rachète depuis environ 2 ans et je ne m'en passe plus!!

November 30, 2016

I love it! You have no excuse not to clean your face because this is so easy and fast! It removes makeup too. It doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes and takes off my waterproof mascara with minimal rubbing. I recently bought the travel size just to try it out and I definitely will be re buying.

November 16, 2016

This is amazing stuff. It is great for sensitive skin. You don't have to rinse it off just apply to a cotton pad and remove all your makeup off. It's a must have in my daily routine.

November 06, 2016

This product by Bioderma for makeup removal is a God send for my sensitive skin. It works great for tough mascara. I only have to wipe twice and all my waterproof mascara just wipes away. If you haven't tried this one I recommend giving it a try.

November 06, 2016

I bought a waterproof mascara 2 weeks ago by mistake but i didn't want to throw him over because it will be a waste of money and product so with my actual makeup remover i wasn't able to remove it because he was too strong. I decided to go to a drugstore and go picked up this one because it was highly reccomend by almost everyone. At the night, i put products on a makeup tampon and try to remove it and it all came in like 2 shots of products. I reccomend it to other with sensitive skin like mine :)
    The only bad thing i found about is that they say it will clean your face but i didn't found that point so true..

October 20, 2016

I really like how this makeup remover removes makeup with easy swipes, not requiring rubbing which is great to prevent skin damage and wrinkles. Unfortunately I find it leaves behind a residue that I have to rinse off after. But the biggest deal breaker is that it is quite expensive compared to other makeup removers that are just as good.

October 20, 2016

This is my go to makeup remover. It is very effective in removing makeup and is successful in keeping my skin feeling hydrated unlike other makeup removers I've used in the past. I first tried this product in a makeup subscription box, but continue to purchase it on a regular basis. Top quality product although it may be expensive for some people.....

MandiRoo added a new review for