BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

February 17, 2017

Je trouve que ce démaquillant marche vriament, il ne pique pas dutout les yeux et enlève vriament tout le maquillage. Je le recommande vraiment surtout pour le petit prix :)

February 17, 2017

This is cult-favourite and for good reasons. This fragrance-free micellar water does a great job at removing makeup while being gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin and not drying it out. It is however a pricier purchase considering there are cheaper alternatives at the drugstore and in comparison to it’s price in Europe. I will repurchase when on sale.

February 17, 2017

Aucune sensation de propreté. Je dois me nettoyer le visage avec un autre nettoyant par la suite. Difficile d'enlever le maquillage. Je démaquillais les yeux seulement.

January 22, 2017

I had this Make up remover once and It worked really well. Didn't make my eyes all itchy like a lot of other brands and took all my make up off, even waterproof

January 21, 2017

I always get this on sale or a double value pack. It leaves a very nice feeling on my face when I take my make up off every day after work. The bottle lasts a while.

January 19, 2017

Love this brand! Bioderma Michelle Solution was my first experience using micellar water. I must say, I just wash my face with it for the past two years and my skin is great; I don't have pimples anymore and I feel like m face is clean.

January 19, 2017

This product was my first experience with micellar water and I love it. I've tried other, cheaper brands but I always find myself reaching for this bioderma one. I use it first thing in the morning to freshen and at the end of day to cleanse. It removes all my makeup and any greasiness that's built up over the day. I love that it does not leave a residue like others I have tried do. I would highly recommend this product!

January 09, 2017

I bought this cleaner as an alternative to my usual make up remover wipes, and found Bioderma to be very good at removing facial foundation. To remove eyebrow gel it takes quite a lot of effort, and doesn't quite take off all the color, so a different product is necessary in addition to the Bioderma. My biggest however complaint is the top cap. Once you open it, on both bottles I have (one travel size one 500 ml) the flip cap broke off, therefore whenever I want to replace the top I have to fumble around to align the holes. Too much trouble for the cost of the product, I expect better packaging. I will go back to my neutrogena wipes which are much more convenient and effective for all forms of makeup.

January 08, 2017

J'achète toujours le format voyage car je l'utilise durant les changements de saison ou quand je sens que ma peau a besoin de faire une pause. Il est très agréable et doux pour ma peau. Il convient à ma peau huileuse et je me sens toujours propre une fois utilisé.

January 04, 2017

I just love this product, I have tried many different types of makeup remover and most seem to sting my eyes, this was the first that felt like water basically on my eyes. I love that it isn't greasy and wouldn't really need to be rinsed off though I still do and that does such a great job on removing my makeup. I really like that fact that it is also paraben and fragrance free. I try to wait until Shoppers has there two for one special because it is such a great deal and I find two 500 ml bottles is enough for a whole year. I have already turned a few people onto this product and would highly recommend it.