Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 770 in Facial Cleansers & Exfoliators

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, with skin purifying technology, gives you an even, all-over clean by targeting and removing problem-causing impurities without disturbing skin's natural moisture. With continued use, you'll bring balance to your skin.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

loftartwork
Sep 24, 2013

Skin felt clean after using, but not stripped of natural oils, which is good. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause any issues

MelissaAnne2090
Sep 24, 2013

Great product, really helps freshen up!

Zercia
Aug 27, 2013

You dont need to use to much so it does last. You get a clean and clear feeling.

kjordan22
Aug 27, 2013

I received a full size bottle in a promotion. I tried it and have given away my other cleansers! It leaves your face feeling so clean and smooth, and moisturized! I love the smell of it(unscented but smells nice). The price it great to!

Km.lane86
Jun 26, 2013

I switched to this cleanser about 2 months ago, my skin was breaking out something terrible, and my previous cleanser dried my skin out badly. I haven't looked back since. It's gentle enough that my skin doesn't feel tight after washing, yet effective enough to remove make up and clear up my skin. Love this product!

aliyamusharaf
May 24, 2013

awesome produt lives upto the promise.wont let the skin feel tight after the wash and no shine either .i used the 2 dollar off coupon when it was on special sdm

girlsetsfiyah
Sep 01, 2012

I staarted using this facewash about a month ago when I recieved a sample...I absolutely loved it and had to go buy it! It's an excellent cleaner, and doesn't make your skin dry or tight, or leave a filmy layer. It's really helped with clearing up my skin, and I would definately reccommend it to others considering trying it!

dbur18
Aug 21, 2012

I have oily skin and found this didn't help

AvaMif
Aug 21, 2012

I love this product a lot i use it at night time before bed. The gel lathered quite well and left my skin feeling fresh and clean and it didn't dry out my skin like others have in the past. It also is helping a bit to even out my skin tone and i really like that. I will be going out and buy more of this product i also love the fact that it is oil free.

teephs
Jul 17, 2012

finally got around to using my facebook sample. I will definitely purchase this once i finish my current cleanser.

having super sensitive skin and oily t-zone makes it difficult for me find a cleanser that can appease both issues. 95% of the cleansers i've tried for my combination skin will leave my face blotchy, burning and red...so i had low expectations for this sample.

super surprised at how much my face agrees with this cleanser.

-face feels clean without feeling too dry/taut
-pores look smaller
-skin doesn't break out in blotchy redness
-pleasant smell (potentially too strong for some)
-a little goes a long way
-great lather