• Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser
  • Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #536 out of 1211 in Facial Cleansers & Exfoliators

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser, with skin purifying technology, gives you an even, all-over clean by targeting and removing problem-causing impurities without disturbing skin's natural moisture. With continued use, you'll bring balance to your skin.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
0.5/5

TLR72
January 24, 2016

I had a bad experience with this .It dried out my skin and left it red and patchy, I didn't Care for this product because of that experience

January 09, 2016

The consistency is a bit thick but it leaves your face feeling and smelling great! I would recommend using a scrub along with it as it does not exfoliate your skin.

cherish88
December 19, 2014

it doesn't leave my skin feeling fake like others do

loftartwork
September 24, 2013

Skin felt clean after using, but not stripped of natural oils, which is good. I have sensitive skin and it did not cause any issues

MelissaAnne2090
September 24, 2013

Great product, really helps freshen up!

Zercia
August 27, 2013

You dont need to use to much so it does last. You get a clean and clear feeling.

kjordan22
August 27, 2013

I received a full size bottle in a promotion. I tried it and have given away my other cleansers! It leaves your face feeling so clean and smooth, and moisturized! I love the smell of it(unscented but smells nice). The price it great to!

Km.lane86
June 26, 2013

I switched to this cleanser about 2 months ago, my skin was breaking out something terrible, and my previous cleanser dried my skin out badly. I haven't looked back since. It's gentle enough that my skin doesn't feel tight after washing, yet effective enough to remove make up and clear up my skin. Love this product!

aliyamusharaf
May 24, 2013

awesome produt lives upto the promise.wont let the skin feel tight after the wash and no shine either .i used the 2 dollar off coupon when it was on special sdm

girlsetsfiyah
September 01, 2012

I staarted using this facewash about a month ago when I recieved a sample...I absolutely loved it and had to go buy it! It's an excellent cleaner, and doesn't make your skin dry or tight, or leave a filmy layer. It's really helped with clearing up my skin, and I would definately reccommend it to others considering trying it!

Beetlejuice13 has posted in the forum topic
Tim Hortons?

MsLindsayM has posted in the forum topic
Free Leggings!

MarsAttacks has posted in the forum topic
Glam Sense