Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

March 10, 2017

This product is amazing, i use this once a week to clear my pores on my nose, and it really grabs onto all the clogged pores you have on your nose and strip them away. it leaves my nose soft and smooth after each use and i've noticed that i have fewer clogged pores on my nose after each use.

March 08, 2017

Un peu cher mais ca fonctionne tres bien, meme quand on n'a pas de gros points noirs, ca enleve les petites saletés et ca nettoie en profondeur. Je l'achete quand il est en rabais.

1.5/5

March 06, 2017

I have a blackhead issue. I even post a topic of discussion about blackheads. I've tried this product on more than one occasion, and it's barely worked for me. I follow the instructions, and barely anything comes off. I hate the fact that when you peel it, I can feel my skin pulling. The strip is made slightly to big for me. I've tried leaving the strip on longer thinking maybe I'm not giving it enough time, and still the same results. I've bought this product more than once, and I find for me it's just a waste of money. I said after these last few strips I have are done I will not be buying them anymore. Sorry this product is a no go for me.

March 06, 2017

I like this product but I wish it pulled out more junk. It works pretty well, but I don't feel like it gets everything out. I'll probably use this in addition to another product that works a bit better.

March 03, 2017

This was the most painful thing I have ever had on my face. I have only tried this once, and I will most definitely not be doing it again. When I pulled it off, it was really pulling at my skin, and skin around the nose is generally very thin and sensitive. Yes, it did work a very tiny bit in cleaning my nose, but for the pain I experienced and how much my eyes watered, I will stick with a normal exfoliating scrub.

February 27, 2017

I won't lie, pulling off these strips may not be the most pleasant thing in the world, but it's oddly satisfying to see what comes out. It holds onto the gunk in your pores and pulls them right out, leaving your skin and nice and smooth. And it's the type of skin care item that you can see is working!

February 26, 2017

They work well and are great for my skin however they are expensive. I would purchase them more often if they were cheaper. I just them on my nose and the chin so the box goes fast when you use 2 at once.

1.5/5

February 16, 2017

Ne fonctionne pas sur pas peau, malgré que j'ai suivi toutes les instructions. Cela laisse mes pores ouvert, Très irritant pour la peau lorsqu'on doit l'enlever.

February 16, 2017

The biore strip I amazing at removing blackheads painlessly, and effectively. These strips come in bunches at an affordable price, and is easy to locate. Would definitely recommend this product!

February 11, 2017

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are definitely worth the extra few bucks over the discount brands. I've tried other pore straps and just keep going back to these!