Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

January 18, 2017

I was sooo impressed by these strips, at first quite skeptical that they would actually work like the commercials show but they really do. They take away so much dirt and black heads off my nose I was amazed. Left my skin feeling soft and not dry and gross like I thought it would! I even got my Mom hooked on them and we have to buy more than 1 pack at a time we use them so often!

1.5/5

January 18, 2017

Ces bandes pour les point noirs et les pores de bioré n'ont pas fonctionné pour moi. J'ai vue aucune différences. Quand je l'ai appliqué, j'avais fortement l'impression que les bandes travaillaient, mais quand je l'ai enlevé, aucun résultat.

January 17, 2017

These never work for me. I can see dirt in my pores, yet the strips dont pull anything out. Not impressed. Also, very expensive. Wont buy them again.

January 17, 2017

I was quite skeptical about these strips, the commercials made it look almost TOO effective. The girls being grossed out by the amount of "stuff" on the strips.
    I saw them on sale and thought, why not!
    One strip and i was hooked!! They really did work like the commercials!! When that box was empty i tried to go without. With it costing about $1 a strip i wasn't sure it was smart to keep buying it. I tried a bunch of different methods and products and nothing worked nearly as well as these strips did.
    So now i am a regular buyer!! And if they are on sale or i have a coupon i stock up, and its always on my stocking stuffer Christmas list!!

January 17, 2017

I cannot believe how much dirt this pulls out of my pores! It's quite gross! I would use everyday if I could! Love love love these strips! Nothing else comes close!

January 13, 2017

I feel an accomplishment after using this product the first few times. I saw lots of blackheads were on the strip. However, it does not seem to do the job after a while. Apparently, it is very bad for skin as well.

January 10, 2017

have been using pore straps for a few years now, and swear by them! They clear up the pores on my nose so quickly and easily. The next day my fondation looks so much better in the treated area.

December 13, 2016

I recently purchased these strips after trying multiple masks for clogged pores with no results. I have super sensitive skin, and this product didn't irritate my skin at all, plus it smells great. After just one use, my skin felt so soft and had hardly any visible pores! I have been using the strips weekly for about a month now and the results are always great.

December 05, 2016

It the most efficient brand I know. It removes more than 50% of your blackheads. However, its a little expensive for a small quantity. It's perfect for all types of skin.

November 09, 2016

These work pretty well.
    A couple times i've purchased this, and i found the strips were a bit difficult, like the product was old.
    They do remove a lot of the gunk in your pores so because of that i would recommend!