Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 242 in Facial Exfoliators

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

February 26, 2017

They work well and are great for my skin however they are expensive. I would purchase them more often if they were cheaper. I just them on my nose and the chin so the box goes fast when you use 2 at once.

1.5/5

February 16, 2017

Ne fonctionne pas sur pas peau, malgré que j'ai suivi toutes les instructions. Cela laisse mes pores ouvert, Très irritant pour la peau lorsqu'on doit l'enlever.

February 16, 2017

The biore strip I amazing at removing blackheads painlessly, and effectively. These strips come in bunches at an affordable price, and is easy to locate. Would definitely recommend this product!

February 11, 2017

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are definitely worth the extra few bucks over the discount brands. I've tried other pore straps and just keep going back to these!

February 03, 2017

These Biore strips remove so much dirt and blackheads from my families pores. Our sons love this product and would use it everyday if they could. However they are a little expective so I watch for them to be on sale.

January 18, 2017

I was sooo impressed by these strips, at first quite skeptical that they would actually work like the commercials show but they really do. They take away so much dirt and black heads off my nose I was amazed. Left my skin feeling soft and not dry and gross like I thought it would! I even got my Mom hooked on them and we have to buy more than 1 pack at a time we use them so often!

1.5/5

January 18, 2017

Ces bandes pour les point noirs et les pores de bioré n'ont pas fonctionné pour moi. J'ai vue aucune différences. Quand je l'ai appliqué, j'avais fortement l'impression que les bandes travaillaient, mais quand je l'ai enlevé, aucun résultat.

January 17, 2017

These never work for me. I can see dirt in my pores, yet the strips dont pull anything out. Not impressed. Also, very expensive. Wont buy them again.

January 17, 2017

I was quite skeptical about these strips, the commercials made it look almost TOO effective. The girls being grossed out by the amount of "stuff" on the strips.
    I saw them on sale and thought, why not!
    One strip and i was hooked!! They really did work like the commercials!! When that box was empty i tried to go without. With it costing about $1 a strip i wasn't sure it was smart to keep buying it. I tried a bunch of different methods and products and nothing worked nearly as well as these strips did.
    So now i am a regular buyer!! And if they are on sale or i have a coupon i stock up, and its always on my stocking stuffer Christmas list!!

January 17, 2017

I cannot believe how much dirt this pulls out of my pores! It's quite gross! I would use everyday if I could! Love love love these strips! Nothing else comes close!

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?