Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Biore deep cleansing pore strips are a weekly pore refining treatment for the nose area that instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Tests show that in just one use, Biore deep cleansing pore strips are twice as effective.

December 05, 2016

It the most efficient brand I know. It removes more than 50% of your blackheads. However, its a little expensive for a small quantity. It's perfect for all types of skin.

November 09, 2016

These work pretty well.
A couple times i've purchased this, and i found the strips were a bit difficult, like the product was old.
They do remove a lot of the gunk in your pores so because of that i would recommend!

November 03, 2016

J'ai essayé plusieurs fois ce produit, mais le résultat est toujours décevant. C'est pas très agréable à appliquer et ça n’enlève pas grands choses comme point noirs.

October 26, 2016

I use these strips every couple of weeks. At first I would just wet my face and apply the strip and it would remove a few black heads from various spots on my nose.

I then applied once I got out of the shower (I have hot showers). Hot water help open your pores, so as soon as I hop out of the shower, face still wet, I apply the strips and leave for the 15min. Once peeled off slowly, nearly the whole strip is covered in little wormy looking blackheads. most satisfying feeling ever! Everyone has different skin types but this way works best for me as I have very tight pores, hope this helps for all future users!

October 26, 2016

These strips are a little expensive for my taste. At first It didn't work on me but that's because I didn't know how to use them correctly. You really have to wet your nose and wait a long time for the strip to dry. Then you need to very slowly take it off if you don't want strip residue glued on your nose. I know it works because what I've seen on the strips is disgusting, but I can't say my nose looks much different after I use them...I'm not too sure about this product, but it does take blackheads off, at least partly.

October 24, 2016

I don't remember how I got a sample of this, but I decided to use it today.

Pros:
- easy to use
- fast (only takes 10-15 mins)

Cons:
- tingly feeling remains after I remove it (I have sensitive skin)

I would recommend this to people who are looking for a quick and easy way to clean their pores. But I don't really have bad pores that need to be cleaned out intensely so I think I'll just stick to a good cleaner.

October 19, 2016

J'ai reçu les bandes en gratuité avec un achat et je n'ai pas vraiment aimé l'efficacité. Sur moi ,n'enlève pas vraiment les saletés de la peau.je ne recommande pas

October 19, 2016

I've tried a sample of these and the charcoal ones. I find that they are very easy to use and comfortable to wear but I found them to be horribly painful removing. I have very sensitive skin and I think they were just way too harsh for me. It left my skin beat red in the shape of the pore strip for a whole night (when I woke up the next morning after doing this the previous evening it had finally soothed down). I didn't even find that it made much of a difference on my nose unfortunately. Although I don't really suffer from blackheads I was hoping this would help with the overall texture of my skin and I don't believe it did. This is probably more beneficial for someone with oily skin.

October 18, 2016

I love these so much, I've been using them for years. I always like to take a towel, run it under warm/hot water and press it onto my nose to open up my pores, which really helps. These get out all the dirt in my nose, it's grossly satisfied.

October 18, 2016

I love this it works so well and I find it take so much of my blackheads out I just wish there was more strips to use , i will always buy this kind of strips