Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

This scrub with salicylic acid and mild scrubbing beads, gets deep into the pores where breakouts start and helps prevent future breakouts. Perfect to use everyday to help keep skin clear of acne pimples.

June 27, 2016

Donne un effet de fraîcheur à la peau et la laisse douce après chaque utilisation. Nettoie super bien et sent très bon, je l'utilise une à deux fois par semaine.

February 05, 2016

Has a good smell I enjoy it anyways. Doesn't seem to lather as well as I would like. The blue beads are annoying and don't break down and get stuck in your hair. It really does make your face very soft feeling and works well against breakouts. So it's not that bad

January 17, 2016

I find that this really keeps my face clean and reduces my pores. I love the feeling after I use it because it makes my face smooth and feel fresh. The only downside to this product is the smell.

October 30, 2014

When I first started using this scrub I did not like it. It felt grainy and left small blue its on my face even though I rinsed my face really well and used a face cloth. I put it away for awhile and one day decided to try it again. This time I put some on a damp face cloth and added a bit of water to rub it around a bit. I applied it to my wet face like before and rinsed. This time there were no blue bits and it was so much less grainy on my skin. I really do like it because my skin feels so clean after using it. You may have to experiment a bit with this when using it but now I really do like it.

October 15, 2014

my face feels so clean after using it all my makeup came off and I could see my pores opening up

0.5/5

May 20, 2014

I absolutely hated this product! First, it had a really bad smell. Nothing like any other Biore product ( and I've used many). Secondly, it was very hard to wash off. It would stay on my skin, and I would scrub, wipe, scrub, wipe and it would take forever to come off. Third, I hated those little blue scrubbers. I'm a fan of natural scrubs that dissolve in water. But these little blue things just wouldn't come off my face. They would be everywhere. They would get in my face cloth and not come out, if I took the scrub into the shower, they would get in my hair, and all over my body. Even when I thought they were all washed away, and I would dry my face, I would still feel them when I applied my lotion. This was the worst cleaners/scrub I have ever used!

July 29, 2013

This amazing scrub cleans deep enough to remove makeup and sunblock and diminishes pores. It works great at balancing out my skin. This unclogging cleanser is gentle enough to use daily.

July 10, 2013

This really works. Using this product everyday reduced the appearance of large pores on my cheeks.

July 04, 2013

I absolutely love this scrub. It clears my skin like no other without drying it out. It also helps to get rid of acne by cleaning out the pores.

September 12, 2012

I bought this to replace the Biore Poor Refining and Exfoliator product that they discontinued... Unfortunately it is just not the same. While a decent scrub for the approximately $10 price tag, it just isn't as deep cleaning or pore refining *not that it promises this* as the previous product I used. Not bad for a scrub though - a definite try for woman who like a gentle scrub.