Biotherm Aquasource bb Cream

Biotherm Aquasource bb Cream Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 22, 2016

Biotherm is one of the best affordable good quality brand You can have. The Bb cream gives you a nice tone and correct little things without looking cakey like foundation sometimes.

September 15, 2016

Peu couvrante et dispendieuse selon moi. Je trouve que nous pouvons trouver mieux côté qualité/prix. Après quelque instant après l'application ma peau semblait huileuse.

June 28, 2016

This bb cream is one of my favourites. I just wish the bottle was a bit bigger. Being something you use everyday, you run through it fast. The price is high as well for the size. It goes on your face very smooth and is very even. The smell is nice.

January 14, 2016

My favorite bb cream! Smell so good, very hydrating and dont make my skin break out. love it :)

June 09, 2015

Love that it hydrates my skin without having my skin break out!

June 09, 2015

I love this bb cream. It doesn't cover skin as much as other bb cream and it is very far from a concealer. However, it gives my skin a radiant glow. It applies very well. The bottle isn't so bight that it will go bad before you have the time to finish it. It also smells very good, like all Biotherm products.

October 23, 2014

color doesn't fit even using the lightest one. Too dark for asian people.

October 22, 2014

I'm not a big fan of wearing heavy face makeup on the daily, so bb creams tend to be my best fit. For the past few years, I've been pretty loyal to my very fair-toned Korean bb creams, for their great coverage and porcelain finish. More recently, I've been opting for less coverage and a warmer tone, achieved with some other american and european brands. The Biotherm Aquasource bb cream adds just enough glow and is nourishing for the skin. It has SPF and a decent amount of pigment. You could definitely find a comparable product for cheaper, though.