• Biotherm Skin Best CC Cream
  • Biotherm Skin Best CC Cream

Biotherm Skin Best CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 59 in CC Creams

August 02, 2016

Cette CC crème est parfaite pour l'été avec sa texture légère sous forme de gel qui s'armonise avec le teint. Elle n'est pas collante et trop masquante, ce qui donne un résultat très naturel. Moins opacte que la BB crème, elle convient parfaitement à harmoniser votre hâle saisonnier.

July 01, 2015

Omg!! I don't know how to express my love for this cream. I love the coverage and the shade matches my skintone to blend flawlessly. I'm so beyond fair, I was worried that even the "light" looked too dark (and possibly too yellow), to match my pink undertoned complexion. But my worries were whisked away as I blended the smooth cream. I prefer to apply this with a sponge applicator, but fingers work just as well in a pinch. I love the skin benefits of the entire Skin Best line. It is great for early signs of aging. I use it in conjunction with my Aquasource products for the perfect mix of hydration and preventative aging. This product also has a sunscreen making it the prefect replacement of heavy foundations for the summer months. The cream has a very light fragrance. This is important to me because I'm highly sensitive to intense smells in facial products (not to mention the chemicals used to make those heavy scents!!). I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger, although you only need a tiny amount of product (it spreads so evenly), I still feel that it should be a little bigger given the price point. Regardless, I still LOVE this CC Cream. It conceals and evens out any redness, it moisturizes, and it is a great lightweight makeup base. I have been looking for that perfect BB/CC Cream, and this is it!!!

June 08, 2015

I love this CC cream. It features SPF 25 for sun filtration. It has excellent coverage, and I often use it instead of regular foundation. There's only 2 shades, but the light shade suits me perfectly. It feels light but hydrating, and not greasy on my oily skin. Doesn't clog pores. Smells lightly and pleasant. Gives me a nice glow!

May 08, 2015

I purchased this CC gel cream on the recommendation of the saleperson at Shoppers Drug Mart. I don't like foundation, but wanted a moisturizer that would help even out my skin tone. This works great as a moisturizer. However, I really don't feel that it offers any foundation-like benefits. I've used bb creams that are far more effective without providing a lot of coverage.

May 03, 2015

it's $40....I got this because there is a promotion at SDM. it only has 2 shades, but the lighter one suits me.

I like the texture, not too greasy and fairly light. price is ok compared to other brand name CC cream. it does correct the skin tone. worth a try