Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 09, 2016

I love Bite Beauty! I purchased the Mauvember 2016 lipstick. It's a beautiful purpley pink colour. It feels creamy and stays on my lips for hours. It's not kiss proof but the colour stays through drinking. It does not dry out my lips. I love that it wears down evenly, not patchy and not leaving a lip liner effect around my lips. I have and will purchase other colours from this line. For the Mauvember shade, part of the proceeds go to Movember, so a great cause!

October 12, 2016

I've been a huge fan of Bite Beauty for quite a few years, and their new update to their lipstick called Amuse Bouche is great. I love the range of colors they carry, personally I love the color Taro which is a blend of purple and grey that looks classy yet is a unique shade that I haven't found an exact dupe for. The pigmentation for the most part is great, the colors sit well on the lips and are very creamy in consistency. I would highly recommend this lipstick for anyone.

September 25, 2016

I really love bite lipstick. It is very creamy and nourishing on the lips unlike most lipsticks which are drying. It is a little expensive but the pigmentation is crazy good.

June 30, 2016

I love these lipsticks. The colour pay off is great. It smells great. Tastes great. The only down fall is that you have to reapply because it doesn't stay on. I have it in two colours. Gingersnap and meringue. I had honey comb but the colour was too brown for me. Meringue is the perfect nude!

June 07, 2016

Eh. Not good but also not the worst that there is out there. The colours really are fantastic and bright, many shades to choose from. The downfall is the moisture. Very silky and sticky, closer to a gloss or mealted lipstick texture than what it should be so if you go out on a windy day or have long hair and wear this brand... keep your hair up or fly aways will get stuck to your lips.

May 24, 2016

I am in love! The color was intimidating at first, but it looked amazing once I put it on. I applied it using a lip brush, as the video recommended, and topped it off with tarte lipsurgence skintuitive lip gloss. Beautiful! It didn't dry out my lips either. I will definitely purchase this when my sample runs out.

May 22, 2016

LOVE this lipstick. To be honest, I love anything BITE releases and this is no exception. Their entire line is amazing. This lipstick smells great, feels amazing when you apply it and lasts long which to me is the most important part, I hate when lipstick comes off after only a couple of hours. This one is not the case, totally worth the hype, the money and will last you forever. Another great thing about this lipstick is that they have SO many colours and they are always coming out with cool new colours. I also really love the fact that they are a Canadian brand

May 09, 2016

This is an absolutely amazing product. The formula is creamy and dries down to a demi-matte for a long-wearing finish. I had it on all morning and through drinking tea and water it didn't budge. It feels so comfortable on the lips and the shades are to die for! I own Eggplant and Pickled Ginger and I feel like I need more of these in my life. ASAP!

April 01, 2016

OMG I am in love with this formula! I purchased this lipstick in the colour "Pepper" and it is so pretty! This product is so pigmented it's unreal! I love that this lipstick did not dry my lips out. The company is also cruelty free, Canadian, and make their lipsticks out of natural ingredients that are edible (but I wouldn't recommend eating it lol). The price tag is a little hefty, but the quality of the product makes it totally worth it.

March 28, 2016

I purchased Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche lipstick in Kimchi (and Persimmon) 2 weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since.

Kimchi is a beautiful bright pink shade (blue undertones) that is a perfect shade for Spring and Summer. The lipstick swipes on your lips like silk, is easy to apply and last all day long. All. Day. Long! No bleeding and very minimal fading, I very rarely need to reapply during the day. The product is also hydrating which is appreciated considering other lipsticks tend to dry my lips.

With over 34 shades, every woman will find their perfect shade(s).