Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #707 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 17, 2016

Awesome taste for a milk replacement, I actually prefer adding this to my smoothies instead of regular milk now. Great quality and taste for a decent price. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to be healthier or replace dairy

October 14, 2015

We aren't dairy-free but my daughter actually prefers this to regular chocolate milk. I buy it for her sometimes for a treat. It has a nice smooth flavour and just the right amount of sweet chocolate.

June 10, 2015

Pretty good, the price is decent but its still not as good as chocolate milk.

June 01, 2015

I love this almond milk, tastes great and is super refreshing!

March 27, 2015

I switched to Almond milk as my son drinks it for his special diet and I fell in love with it! It tastes so much better than chocolate milk and isn't as heavy. I have tried other brands but this one is my favorite and the price is great too

March 24, 2015

As far as almond/soy/rice milk goes, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate is my all time favourite. It offers great health benefits and still tastes like a treat. I recommend it for anyone with a lactose intolerance or sensitivity, or anyone that wants the extra nutrients in their milk, or just to try something new!

March 24, 2015

I Buy Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate it really tastes so good. I like it much better than chocolate milk. I love that it is a healthy, good for me and I also use it when I make smoothies. Great Price and Very Good Product.

March 24, 2015

i like this one better then the vanilla. this one has more flavor.

March 24, 2015

When I bought this product, I was hoping that I would like it. Well, I love it. I wasn't too sure if it would have a strong almond taste to it. It doesn't, it's more on the chocolate side. That's a good thing. I love to make smoothies with this. I like frozen strawberries and this milk and put in my NutriBullet. It tastes so frothy and icy. It's nice to know you are drinking something healthy, even though it's delicious!!

March 24, 2015

I like the Almond Breeze Chocolate it's delicious over cereal in coffee as a part of a favourite recipe. The almond milk it's amazing because I love almond so it work well for me .