Bobbi Brown Art Stick
Good

Bobbi Brown Art Stick Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 1078 in Lipstick

January 06, 2017

The first application I was impressed. I'm not really into pink color but this one. Wow! I was so happy with the color and the way my lips looks. The application is very smooth. I didn't dryness et last long.

May 20, 2015

These are actually a PENCIL! As in you need to sharpen them! A traditional lip pencil? Ha! Lipstick meets lip liner in this multitasking stick with a super duper creamy texture that glides across lips easily and flawlessly leaving behind opaque color on a single swipe. When I popped the cap and noticed they were a real pencil I had my doubts about the formula. I pictured these being dry and perhaps dense but nope Bobbi perfected the formula with a blend of shea butter that gives the formula a very, very creamy texture. I typically don’t like mattes but these were beautifully. They provide light moisture, beautiful intense pigment, and a flawless matte finish! The wear time is equally incredible as I can get about six hours of wear without color smearing, feathering, or fading!