Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Reviews

Ranked #946 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow is a long-wearing eyeshadow that glides on for a soft, smooth and velvety finish. Lasts all day without creasing or fading.

April 27, 2016

i just got this with 20% off. i got the vanilla and stone color. i use the vanilla as the base and apply other colors on it. it's easy to apply, very smooth texture and it looks great on me. you definitely paid for the quality of the product

June 07, 2010

I personally love Shore, in the container it looks very bland, but I like it on the skin/eyes blended out.
It gives me a flawless eyelid totally neutral and totally matte. I use this alone (or with bb gel liner) as I have found it to have a great consistency and can stand alone, but that is great for the summer as it won't come off, sweat off or be waterlogged off. This eyeshadow is truly long-wear. I apply with an eyeshadow brush- they go on more even this way rather then with a finger. Huge rave!

September 28, 2009

I concur with Joy. This is an amazing product. It's the first Bobbi Brown shadow I've owned and I am now a convert. I generally prefer powder shadows, but this one really works! Apply it with a small shadow brush for perfect even coverage that lasts all day, doesn't crease, smudge or run.

It's the easiest shadow I've ever applied and I love how smooth and flawless it looks on. I'm actually preferring it to many of my powder shadows and am now hooked!

September 28, 2009

I've been wanting to try Bobbi Brown's award-winning Long-Wear Cream Shadows after hearing so many great things about them. I absolutely adore these shadows! They really are heavy-duty long-wearing shadows that don't crease or budge all day. Even with this fact they are still really easy to blend. I have this shadow in Galaxy, a deep silver shimmer that has a subtle purplish undertone. I love it and it looks great layered with a smokey charcoal, deep purple, or navy. It's a great product if you don't have a lot of time to do makeup - just swipe on the lids and add a few coats of mascara. :)