Bobbi Jean's 2pc Tong Set & Bonus Spatula

Bobbi Jean's 2pc Tong Set & Bonus Spatula Reviews

1 review
Ranked #76 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

June 28, 2015

Ok where to start? I purchased these tongs at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. This opinion is strictly my own!

These tongs are fantastic. I was very excited to try these out. All of our tongs are just metal and scratch things up. They work for hotdogs and not much else. These bad boys though, they are versatile.

When they arrived I quickly opened them up and played with them. Their light weight worried me at first. I assumed they would be flimsy, so we decided to put them through the wringer.

After a good wash, we started with the spatula. It was dinner time so we whipped up some coleslaw. The spatula was fantastic, wiped the sides of the bowl clean no problem and helped us stir the sauce in with the veg. I wanted to see how well the metal could hold up so I stuck the end in a jar and tried to bend it. It didn’t give an inch. Love!!!

Next we took the 9′ salad tongs and sauteed up some mushroom and onions. I like to use tongs for this, especially on the onions. I like to get a good grip and flip to get those babies caramelized. These silicone tips are heat resistant and worked so well. No scratches on my pans and no melting plastic in my food. Because I prefer my mushrooms to be bpa free!

Then we took to the grill and threw down some steaks. This was where I was concerned about the longer tongs. They had such a light weight I was sure I would drop our steaks and ruin dinner. They worked like a charm though. Not a slip and plenty of grip.

So the breakdown review here folks. These tongs are great. They have some cushy comfort grips that are longer than what I am used to seeing on tongs. this is a plus as I have bad hands. They are very lightweight but hold up well, another plus in the corner for the lady with the bad hands. The heat resistant silicone means they will work on pretty much every pan I have. The locking ring is easy to use and makes for a handy way to store them on the wall if you like to show off your utensils or if you are bbq’ing and have those handy hooks on your grill. Plus they are just cute, in red or green. We love to match colors in our kitchens.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products