Bodacious Smooth Red Wine Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 70 in Red Wine

October 27, 2016

Bodacious is a full-bodied Ontario red wine. It is a blended wine being a mixture of shiraz and cabernet sauvignon which makes it a great wine either alone or paired with food. At just over ten dollars a bottle I don't think you can go wrong. It has a fruity palate and I find it very enjoyable. No sweetness at all. Just perfection!

September 10, 2016

This is a great red wine. Very bold but smooth at the same time. I'm an avid red wine drinker and enjoy this one alot. It also is priced out very well!!

June 06, 2016

I am an avid red wine drinker, this is a good choice of you are looking to change things up a bit, it is on the heavier bodied side but still enjoyable if pairs with a good steak or a fish. I find a glass is easy to sip on but price could be more Forgiving seeing that it's not the best wine out there.

May 02, 2016

This is BY FAR my very favourite wine. It's fruity without being too sweet, and not at all oaky, something I cannot stand in a red wine. It's bold and smooth, and it now comes in a box, which is perfect. The first glass and the last taste absolutely the same. Highly, highly recommend this wine. Plus it's a Canadian wine, which makes me happy.

April 11, 2016

Normally I drink white but due to having guests over that prefer red I decided to pick up this bottle. Cute simple label. I really enjoyed it. Tastes very smooth.

February 10, 2016

I usually cannot drink red wines. I bought a bottle of this because I needed some for a recipe and then didn't want to waste it! It is pretty much all I buy now! I love Bodacious and have now tried the whole lineup!

January 20, 2016

I used to be a very loyal white wine drinker, but I've been in a red wine phase recently. I am certainly no expert, and I would not consider myself a "wine snob", I just drink what I like. If I don't know what to get at the LCBO I buy what is on sale. (Sophisticated, no!?) It's basically Russian roulette with wine. I very rarely come across one I really don't like. But I stumbled onto Bodacious Red Wine and I love it! It is sweet, but not too sweet. The flavour is lovely! Some hints of berries. I like to sip my wine while relaxing, so I can't tell you what to "pair" it with. I usually pair it with a bowl of popcorn and a good movie (Olivia Pope style) (If you haven't seen "Scandal" you won't get that one, but it's a GREAT show!) (Sorry about the review within a review)

Anyway, I don't know what all the wine tasting terms mean, like "tannins" or "full-bodied" so I won't pretend I that do. But I know that Bodacious tastes great, so if you like red wine, try a bottle of this one!

July 03, 2015

I wasn't a huge fan of this wine.. I found it to be too sweet. It was good once I got a glass down haha, not sure I would buy this wine again.

April 02, 2015

A great cheap Canadian red blend. Try it, easy to get drunk on

February 12, 2015

Fantastic red blend wine!! Sweet-ish but not too sweet, very smooth and leave you with that nice and warm feeling :)
Price is super affordable, definitely would recommend to give this on a try!