Body Lotion - Sleep - Lavender Chamomile

Body Lotion - Sleep - Lavender Chamomile Reviews

Ranked #1138 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 07, 2016

Ah I absolutely love this product! My mom bought it for $15 at bath and body Works for the first time and it smells absolutely AMAZING! it leaves your skin feeling great and if you put on a little before you sleep I think it helps out alot! 10/10 for sure!

September 07, 2016

I've been using it for years and love it. In fact it's the only lotion I use on my body. I usually buy it in bulk and carry the tiny bottle in my purse.This is a great lotion to use all over the body.I find that it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and replenished long after I've applied it

April 20, 2015

Helped me relax and sleep after applying

January 28, 2015

It's a great product, the scent is wonderful

October 19, 2014

I absolutely love this lotion. I bust it out usually before bedtime when I need to relax and relieve tension and negative thoughts from my mind. I love the scent -- it's extremely soothing and I find that it really helps me to relax. It's a very natural smelling scent -- not at all sweet -- but it does the trick for me. The packing it comes in is also really pretty -- I like that it's a dark glass bottle, and the pump works well. It recently became a staple product for me when I was completing my Master's degree because I loved how the scent helped me to unwind and feel calm enough to get some rest. I even let my brother borrow it the night before a stressful exam he had recently and he claimed it was the reason why he stopped tossing and turning and managed to get a few hours of rest! I would definitely recommend this to people who tend to have a lot of stress or who have trouble getting to sleep at night. It's a great product and the price is super decent for what you get!

June 17, 2014

The sleep series is my favourite from Bath and Bodyworks. I use a different one every night - Lavender Vanilla, Lavender Chamomile and Night Time Tea which I think they discontinued (sad face!). I use the bodywash and then layer with the lotion. The scents are honestly so relaxing. LOVE these!

July 04, 2013

Like the body lotion love the smell of the .

April 02, 2012

Absolutely amazing product! Helps with dry skin too.

June 03, 2009

The dark blue heavy glass bottle that this lotion comes in is one of the best things about it besides the very soothing scent. Because of the packaging you feel like you are indulging, but the price does not break the bank ! The Lavender Chamomile scent is great when applied before bed as it helps to relax and sooth your body and mind and helps you drift off into a lovely slumber!