Body Shop almond hand and nail cream

Body Shop almond hand and nail cream Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 30, 2017

I used to work for the body shop for many years, so i'm well aware and have tested almost every single product. this prdouct no doubt was an staple in my handbag. I have a pet peeve with any kind of dry skin! at first it seems a little oily and rich but you have to give the product 2-5 min to absorb in to your skin, after that its pure bliss! soft, smmoth with a light creamy almond aroma.

January 12, 2017

This cream has a nice scent but is a little runny for my liking. It leaves your hands feeling soft but I found it to be a little more oily than I would like.

November 29, 2016

With very sensitive hands and constant washing I found that this product was right for my hands and nails. The scent is amazing and once applied to my hands I feel it really moistureizing. The price is right and I use this cream regularly.

September 29, 2016

This rich hand and nail cream delivers. It's thick, but non-greasy. The scent is warm, but not over-powering. It's perfect for dealing with winter dry hands.

September 19, 2016

Body Shop almond hand and nail cream is a great cream that moisturizes hands and conditions/strengthens nails as the same time. Pleasant smell and no greasy residue.