Good

Body Shop Hemp Handcream Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 300 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 12, 2017

This cream is to die for!! The scent is a little strong so be cautious if you are scent sensitive but it does leave your hands feeling sooooo soft and incredibly moist.

September 13, 2016

I buy it when on sale for $10 and it's done wonders for my cracked dry hands. It's so rich and moisturizing but doesn't feel greasy at all. I live by this hand cream!!

April 20, 2016

I had been looking for something a little more heavy duty as I have mild eczema on my hands and this definitely fit the bill more so than anything I have come across before. Skin was left feeling soft and smooth with a mild earthy scent which I enjoyed.

March 09, 2016

This is probably the best hand cream I have ever used. I had run out of hand lotion and my hands had gotten really dry. I decided to go the to Body Shop to purchase the hand cream because they do not test on animals and there was a sale on the hand cream. Even at the non-sale price, it is worth the purchase. The hand cream worked quickly - I felt the results after one application. It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way.