Boogie Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 84 in Skin Care

January 18, 2017

Boogie wipes have been great for my baby's cold, I would try the grape or non scented next time, the fresh scent has to strong of a perfume smell for me.

December 20, 2016

I hate to be brutally honest, but I just do not understand this product. It seems like an unnecessary expense when there are several alternatives. I don't want to create more waste when I could just use a damp washcloth to wipe my children's noses. Sorry boogie wipes, but you're not for me!

December 20, 2016

This is yet another product that we would not survive cold and flu season without. My little one used to get such a raw little nose after just using plain tissues and then we found our salvation-BOOGIE WIPES! These come in scentless and fresh scent (which we prefer) they are so calm and soothing (I sometimes use these when I'm sick). We sometimes also take on and warm it in the microwave for 7 secs and its warm and soothing on a sore little nose. In my opinion excellent product and I already have recommended this product to numerous people close friends and in online forums. If you haven't already tried them, RUN! They are awesome, from one Mom to another.

November 29, 2016

I was SO pleased with my Boogie Wipes Fresh Scented Gentle Saline Wipes!
    My daughter had no reddness or sore nose after using consistently while she was ill, I swear they even helped decrease her symptoms of runny nose!
    I will be keeping these on hand from now on!
    The large bags are Great for home, and these small 10 pk. Bags are GREAT for on the go.

October 07, 2016

These wipes are perfect! They are so soft, don't leave behind a soapy, filmy residue and clean up sticky baby (and mommy and daddy) messes perfectly. I absolutely love the smell. Our baby's skin is extra soft and smooth and gentle after use. We keep a pack by the diaper changing table, one in the car and one in the diaper bag to clean up big and little messes.

September 03, 2016

Love this product ! I will never use another kleenex again ! They come in scented and non scented . Babies nose stays nice and hydrated during during a cold ! No more raw noses !

July 11, 2016

These are awesome. They're so soft on my son's face and smell so yummy. I like that they're just a saline solution and aren't harsh on his skin like wipes would be.

March 12, 2016

The first time I used these was when I got them from a contest. They work really well and i have bought them since.I much prefer these to qtips which I never use as I feel they are unsafe. These wipes are wonderful not just for the nose, but also for spit ups etc.

February 18, 2016

My friend told me about the boogie wipes and I have to say she was absolutely right they are amazing. They are gentle and moist for your little ones nose. Plus they ave saline solution in them. They are great if your little one has a cold.

January 31, 2016

Great product. It kept my sons nose clean and was easy on his skin. It made it easy to clean of the dried boogies on his nose since they were moist towelettes. The smell really cool too. I didn't see how the saline solution help though as it really wasn't going into his nose.