Boogie Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 84 in Skin Care

November 29, 2016

I was SO pleased with my Boogie Wipes Fresh Scented Gentle Saline Wipes!
My daughter had no reddness or sore nose after using consistently while she was ill, I swear they even helped decrease her symptoms of runny nose!
I will be keeping these on hand from now on!
The large bags are Great for home, and these small 10 pk. Bags are GREAT for on the go.

October 07, 2016

These wipes are perfect! They are so soft, don't leave behind a soapy, filmy residue and clean up sticky baby (and mommy and daddy) messes perfectly. I absolutely love the smell. Our baby's skin is extra soft and smooth and gentle after use. We keep a pack by the diaper changing table, one in the car and one in the diaper bag to clean up big and little messes.

September 03, 2016

Love this product ! I will never use another kleenex again ! They come in scented and non scented . Babies nose stays nice and hydrated during during a cold ! No more raw noses !

July 11, 2016

These are awesome. They're so soft on my son's face and smell so yummy. I like that they're just a saline solution and aren't harsh on his skin like wipes would be.

March 12, 2016

The first time I used these was when I got them from a contest. They work really well and i have bought them since.I much prefer these to qtips which I never use as I feel they are unsafe. These wipes are wonderful not just for the nose, but also for spit ups etc.

February 18, 2016

My friend told me about the boogie wipes and I have to say she was absolutely right they are amazing. They are gentle and moist for your little ones nose. Plus they ave saline solution in them. They are great if your little one has a cold.

January 31, 2016

Great product. It kept my sons nose clean and was easy on his skin. It made it easy to clean of the dried boogies on his nose since they were moist towelettes. The smell really cool too. I didn't see how the saline solution help though as it really wasn't going into his nose.

January 05, 2016

2 children under 3 these are a something I always have on hand! The grape smell to the wipes make the nose wipe more soothing

October 09, 2015

I have a stockpile dedicated to these things! They're for my daughter but I use them too. I love the scent and they're just sooo soft.

August 05, 2015

love these wipes they come in handy with a messy nose