Good

Boom Chicka Pop Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 06, 2016

This is the tastiest popcorn on the market. I love the sweet and salty taste, and its healthy and low calories. I would take this popcorn over butter popcorn any day.

May 11, 2016

Cant make a Cosco trip without getting this little sweet treat! Love this popcorn, great combination and flavors. Perfect for a munching night with the kids watching a movie. Best (pre made) popcorn you can buy! If you haven't tried it I would get it as soon as you can!

March 10, 2016

Very yummy, somewhat healthy snack.
Great taste, good full size popcorn kernels.
Less than 100 calories per cup.
A little pricey, I waited for these to go on sale to try and now I know I really enjoy then and will splurge to enjoy it once and a while.

October 01, 2015

Love this popcorn, don't buy the Costco size of your watching your weight it's to easy to eat the whole bag

March 14, 2015

This is the perfect popcorn to have while watching a movie or your favourite tv show! It's so sweet and salty and just so delicious. I have always loved kettle corn and their product is definitely up there with one of my favourite popcorns!

January 27, 2015

I love this stuff, I could eat it forever! YUM!! It tastes great, and isn't bad for you.

December 16, 2014

Is there anything more addictive than these? No, I don't think so. They are delicious. we used to buy 3-4 bags at once and we are only 2 people.

November 22, 2014

These are soooooo yummy! It's very hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. It's a great combination of salty and sweet. Will buy these again and again