Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispenser

Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispenser Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 126 in Baby Food

My Baby's Rating

August 18, 2016

I didn't care for this product at all. It was just not my thing. I found that while it was kind of convenient, it did waste a lot more food than just putting the food in a bowl and spoofing it out. I also found it kind of hard to clean. For those reasons alone I wouldn't recommend it to others.

My Baby's Rating

February 23, 2016

This is a great food dispenser for being on-the-go. It holds enough food for baby when starting to eat purees. I love the fact that I can just stash this in a baggie in my diaper bag instead of having to bring a separate bowl and spoon to feed my little one. I also like the fact that I can stick the frozen cubes of food in the spoon the night before, store it in the fridge and then it is ready to go the next day. Cleaning is easy: just stick it on the top rack of the dishwasher. I haven't had any problems with leaking and my baby (almost 6 months) likes the spoon as much as she likes other spoons that we use. This is not a necessity but it is really nice to have! I plan on getting these in the future for shower presents :).

Neuven added a new review for