Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispenser
Good

Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispenser Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 06, 2017

The Boon Squirt dispenser is really useful for us. Our baby tends to smack things around and wants to touch everything. It works when there are two people, one to entertain her and one to feed her, but when i'm alone feedings with a spoon are lengthy and most of the times inefficient. With the boon i can feed her with one hand while having the other one free for her distraction, or to hold her from jumping off the seat.

So if you have an independent baby, that thinks it can feed itself, this is a useful tool.

The only comment i have is that it's a bit difficult to open it, as the two parts are of different firmness. It also doesn't work for very thick or chunky purees, the opening is not that big. With light to medium runniness is pretty good (up to smoothie consistency).

August 18, 2016

I didn't care for this product at all. It was just not my thing. I found that while it was kind of convenient, it did waste a lot more food than just putting the food in a bowl and spoofing it out. I also found it kind of hard to clean. For those reasons alone I wouldn't recommend it to others.

February 23, 2016

This is a great food dispenser for being on-the-go. It holds enough food for baby when starting to eat purees. I love the fact that I can just stash this in a baggie in my diaper bag instead of having to bring a separate bowl and spoon to feed my little one. I also like the fact that I can stick the frozen cubes of food in the spoon the night before, store it in the fridge and then it is ready to go the next day. Cleaning is easy: just stick it on the top rack of the dishwasher. I haven't had any problems with leaking and my baby (almost 6 months) likes the spoon as much as she likes other spoons that we use. This is not a necessity but it is really nice to have! I plan on getting these in the future for shower presents :).

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating