Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil Reviews

Ranked #575 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 17, 2016

This product can be used as a serum or a primer. I previously used it as a serum to fade hyperpogmentation. Now, on my second bottle I use it only in the morning as a primer before my liquid foundation and setting powder. Although it's costly, one drop is fine. It helps to smooth out foundation making it look flawless!

November 01, 2014

The Boscia Tsubaki beauty Oil is an anti-aging botanical blend that contains Japanese Sea Kelp or Wakame) (which is rich in essential proteins and stumulates production of collagen) and the cold-pressed Tsubaki or camella Oil (hydrates and firms the skin while protecting it from free radical damage). In addition to that, kit also contains the Rice Bran oil which reduces the dark spots in your face. It is perfect for all skin types.

October 22, 2014

it wasnt great for me, my skin didnt like it :(

October 22, 2014

I love the boscia beauty oil. I was always skeptical about oils as I have combination skin but this doesn't cause excess oil; if anything my skin has been much less oily since I started using this. This stuff smells great and it moisturizes my skin exceptionally well. I use it under my moisturizer day and night and have noticed my skin getting softer. Not too enthused at the price of the oil but I only use a few drops a day so the bottle will probably last me a year; a good deal if you look at it that way.

February 20, 2014

This face oil is light and non-greasy. It's good for hydration and anti-aging. My skin feels more nourish and smooth after using it. But I prefer josie maran argan oil and fresh seaberry face oil more.