Braven Outdoor portable speakers

Braven Outdoor portable speakers Reviews

1 review
Ranked #290 out of 626 in Electronics

September 09, 2014

Looking for an outdoor speaker so we can play music outside in our backyard without lugging our portable radio. Friends of our got the famous Beats by Dr Dre and were using in their backyard while we were swimming and honestly I couldnt hear a thing. Didnt even know the music was on.
    So I knew from that, it wasnt what we were looking for.
    So hubby researched and came upon BRAVEN. We go it based on other great reviews. Well we have used it all summer, back yard pool parties, camping, beach, it is AMAZING!!!
    Sound is fantastic, you can actually hear the music. We have streamed it over WIFI radio stations, played off our exisit play list on all of our ipods, iphones, ipads etc..... It works by hooking up to BLUETOOTH. It plays off that. It can play as far as 30ft. It is wireless, waterproof, it has 12 hrs of play time, depending on model. I got the BRV-1 so 12 hours. It can charge my cell phone and I've done it. It can skip tracks and control volume right from device. Hands down BEST OUTDOOR WIRELESS SPEAKER EVER!!!!