Breyer's Family Classic Chocolate Frozen Dessert
Good

Breyer's Family Classic Chocolate Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #391 out of 414 in Ice Cream

November 30, 2016

I am not impressed with any variety of Breyers ice cream. It lacks sugar and the flavours are very bland. It also tends to form ice crystals very quick In the freezer. The packaging is pleasing to the eyes, but the product is inferior.

June 03, 2015

This ice cream is not worth the money! The taste to me tastes very artificial. If your gonna eat that amount of calories and sugar eat something that is better quality.

May 19, 2015

Very good ice cream. The standard of their fancier chocolate is not met with this one, but this is a great more affordable alternative. The taste is sweet and delicious.

March 13, 2015

I don't eat a lot of ice cream but when I do its this kind! Yum so good! I just wish it came in smaller tubs. Often I got long periods without having more and its freezer burnt when I crave it again :( Boo!

May 29, 2014

Breyers is the best tasting and creamiest icecream..love it

1.5/5

December 12, 2013

It hardly tastes like chocolate, and what a strange consistency! I couldn't say it melts... it turns into a weird creamy substance. If you like chocolate ice cream do not buy Breyers. Disgusting.

October 03, 2013

For a taste of an ice cream parlor at home try Breyers ice cream products.

April 16, 2012

I have to say I was really disappointed with the new taste of Breyer's chocolate ice cream. It used to fantastic, but whatever has changed is not for the better. It is wayyyyyy creamier than it used to be and personally, I don't enjoy that. Creamy ice cream, yes, but this is so creamy I can't eat it. So sad!