Brisk Lemon Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 504 in Tea

January 16, 2017

This is by far the worst tasting ice tea I have ever tasted. It has a chemical taste and it lasts long after you drink it. In my opinion the bad taste of their tea keeps me away from all of their other products. Yuck!

May 08, 2016

I love the tasted of this Lemon Ice Tea it's very refreshing not to sweet like some of the pop that I have tasted in the past I would recommend Brisk Lemon Ice Tea to any one as a cool refreshing great drink

April 26, 2016

I'm in love with having something near by to drink, but drinking pop was having a bad effect on my so i started drink brisk not only does it quench the thrist and it taste great! its 80 cal for 335ml which is not bad far better than alot of other drinks on the market

March 06, 2016

For some reason I am not a fan of Brisk Lemon Iced Tea ... it just doesn't taste any good to me. I prefer other brands of lemon iced tea. Maybe this one is not sweet enough.

March 06, 2016

This is my favorite sugar drink, always have a box in my house. Especially in summer time.

February 29, 2016

I loved drinking this stuff as a kid, and feel the same way today! I really loved that they had an extra lemony flavour, so the tea flavour wasn't too overwhelming. However, they had an excellent balance between the two flavors, and with the tart and sweet tastes as well. A very refreshing drink for the summer.

February 17, 2016

I am an avid tea drinker, so it was a given that I would try iced tea. Brisk has to be my favourite of all time. There is no after taste, like with some teas. Its a crisp cold drink in the summer and quenches my thirst. Love it!

February 16, 2016

Great full stength taste of actual tea with the perfect amount of lemon to compliment this drink. Good hit the spot refreshing satisfaction when you need to quench that thirst and get a little boost. I love tea and this is a perfect cool pick me up. I like that it has no bitter after taste no lingering coating in your mouth.

February 10, 2016

I am a fan of Brisk. The lemon taste is definitely noticeable, as is the taste of actual tea which is nice.
    It doesn't go on sale as often as canned soda which is unfortunate, because full price is way too much.

January 26, 2016

Not a fan of Brisk. It's too sweet and has a funny taste. I love ice tea but not this one.