Brisk Lemon Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 555 in Tea

March 22, 2017

I love Iced tea - especially lemon and peach flavours - but I don't care for Brisk Lemon Iced Tea. I find that it is overpoweringly sweet and does not taste much like Iced Tea that you normally drink. Usually uniqueness is a good thing, not so much here. It tastes super sweet and leaves a funny taste in my throat. I also find it coats my teeth with a weird gritty feeling. No thanks.

March 22, 2017

There is no better iced tea than brisk, I find it even better when the cans are kept in the fridge so they're nice and cold , when they're warm you dont really get the iced tea flavor as much

February 20, 2017

I never used to like iced tea until I tried this! It is very flavourful and incredibly refreshing. The lemon taste really does the trick. I drink this all year round!

February 20, 2017

It tastes amazing, it's extremely cheap for a 1L bottle. I believe it's worth every cent of what I paid. These would be great for using at parties as they are only 50 cents per bottle.

January 16, 2017

This is by far the worst tasting ice tea I have ever tasted. It has a chemical taste and it lasts long after you drink it. In my opinion the bad taste of their tea keeps me away from all of their other products. Yuck!

May 08, 2016

I love the tasted of this Lemon Ice Tea it's very refreshing not to sweet like some of the pop that I have tasted in the past I would recommend Brisk Lemon Ice Tea to any one as a cool refreshing great drink

April 26, 2016

I'm in love with having something near by to drink, but drinking pop was having a bad effect on my so i started drink brisk not only does it quench the thrist and it taste great! its 80 cal for 335ml which is not bad far better than alot of other drinks on the market

March 06, 2016

For some reason I am not a fan of Brisk Lemon Iced Tea ... it just doesn't taste any good to me. I prefer other brands of lemon iced tea. Maybe this one is not sweet enough.

March 06, 2016

This is my favorite sugar drink, always have a box in my house. Especially in summer time.

February 29, 2016

I loved drinking this stuff as a kid, and feel the same way today! I really loved that they had an extra lemony flavour, so the tea flavour wasn't too overwhelming. However, they had an excellent balance between the two flavors, and with the tart and sweet tastes as well. A very refreshing drink for the summer.