Good

BriteNway Auto Mirror Snow Cover Reviews

1 review
Ranked #115 out of 539 in Misc

March 28, 2016

Anyone who drives in a city which deals with a lot of ice and snow in the winter can tell you that getting it off your side-view mirrors is a massive pain. Seeing as this is a pain I know all too well, I was happy to find that this product is an extremely simple and straight-forward solution. The covers are black, adjustable bags which slip over the mirror and then you tighten them.

Doing this means that after a heavy snowfall or an ice storm, all you need to do is pull off these little covers and the most annoying part of starting your car in the morning is done. Your mirrors are clean and don't require any brushing or scraping, and they're not wet, so you can see easily and clearly.

When I first used this product I assumed I was missing something. It's just so easy and straight-forward compared to what I was expecting, but now that I have these, I'm using them every day. It's a huge relief in the morning to know that my sideview mirrors are guaranteed to be clean and ready for the drive.

Pros:
- Adjustable
- Simple design
- Instructions are so easy anyone can do it
- Works exactly as intended

Cons:
- None

Overall, a very useful product that is extremely easy to use.

----------------------------------
Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an unbiased, honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions.opinions.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches