BRITNEY SPEARS FANTASY PERFUME Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 1279 in Perfume

February 14, 2017

This bring me back to my high school days. I used to love this perfume and used it for the longest time. It smells so nice! It's one of those perfumes that catches your attention and smells so fruity and young. My only complaint is that it does not last as long as I would like. You need to spray yourself a few times throughout the day for sure.

February 14, 2017

I may not be a huge Britney Spears fan but I have to say her perfume Fantasy is her best selling hit. The scent is so fresh and mellow. The price is unbeatable. Leaves you feeling as sexy as you smell.

February 14, 2017

Britney Spears Pufume Smells so Good Love this Perfume. I Have Purchased this and Still do. The Smell is AMAZING. I am going to buy this again soon. Got a Nice sweet flower Smell which I LOVE.

November 13, 2016

Out of all the perfumes I own, I get the most compliments when I wear this one and it surprised me at first because it isn't a luxury brand, but rather a very affordable one. It has a beautiful, warm, sweet and feminine scent, very romantic in nature. I instantly think of candy when I smell it but it isn't childish at all. I do wish it would have more staying power though. I do need to reapply throughout the day but it's something I enjoy doing just because it smells so good. Definitely a cult favorite and one to add to your collection! The bottle is super cute too!

April 01, 2016

for $7 this perfume has lasted a very long time. it smells of summer adventures and love, and it stays on for a few hours at least. I like it better than I used to like circus

March 15, 2016

Ive used Fantasy since it first came out. AMAZING smell. Ive tried others and then every time I wear it someone asks me what I'm wearing....cause it smells sooooo amazing. LOVE it. ALWAYS.

August 10, 2015

At one time, it was almost the thing to have. The price isn't so bad but the perfume smells cheap. Definitely not yummy. Not even good. Blah! I through out the whole bottle and all the body washes that came with it.

August 05, 2015

I love this one. Smells like candy with a hint of spice.

July 28, 2015

BRITNEY SPEARS FANTASY PERFUME;

Though my favorite is midnight fantasy perfume, her original fantasy perfume also is great!

Lasts a very long time.
    A sweet scent.
    Both compliments from men and women I received. A sweet nice scent.
    Nice bottle as well , nice fuschia pink in color with jewels!!

Bottle lasts a very long time , scent lasts a very long time.

Another celebrity endorsed perfume I would actually purchase again.

Estee Lauder is in fact the creator behind this perfume.