• Bruin 18 piece foam playmats
Good

Bruin 18 piece foam playmats Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 297 in Baby Gear - Gyms & Playmats

November 15, 2016

I got these at my baby shower and at first I thought the colours were a bit much lol. It is very child like though and when baby started walking and playing these were great. I didn't have to worry about falls too much and it is nice and soft for them to play on. Later on you can point out alphabet letters and colours and you can make shapes with them. They are so handy to have. Leaving baby with a safe little play area full of color.

November 15, 2016

I have these for my little one's pay area. We didn't build it together as a block, we just made a padded flooring area with them. They stayed together great and helped save lots of head bumps as she was learning to sit or get balance. After that, they started saving my floor from dents and scrapes. These were a great little investment!

November 15, 2016

I love these playmats! We are still using them into the toddler years. My sister passed them on to me so I am not sure of the price.. The letters come apart, so it is one giant puzzle- my daughter loves it! It does collect dust and doghair(what doesn't!) and the only problem is that when my dogs step on it, they puncture little holes, but that isn't the product's fault! We put these at the bottom of stairs and on my ceramic tiles- great product!

March 11, 2016

I bought this to put on my hardwood floor as cushion, it collected alot of dirt and was not easy to clean. My daughter would pick them apart ans chew on it.

February 27, 2016

Bruin 18 piece foam playmats. Great mats when my son started to do tummy time and crawl. Love the numbers and letters has helped him recognize the numbers when u ask him. Very colorful mats

February 26, 2016

I purchased the Bruin set foam mats for my baby and really love them. They are great for when your baby start crawling since it's easier for them to have a nice grip compare to regular carpet of floor. They are great for a playtime carpet. You can connect them however you wish. You can even make shapes out of them. For the price you can't go wrong. I believe I paid maybe approx. $15 for mine. They are easily washable. I wash mine with vinegar and water.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches