Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray Reviews

Ranked #792 out of 2162 in Hair Care

July 11, 2016

I kind of fell in love with my hair in Mexico and how it had a natural beachy wave after swimming in the water and I wanted to replicate that I'm Calgarys dry climate. This spray is the ticket! I have to put a bit more de frizz in it after, but I am naturally quite frizzy anyway. But I've saved my hair from tons of heat damage. Highly effective product!

June 10, 2016

This is a nice surf spray that applies texture to hair if you're looking for more volume. I usually apply this when I curl my hair or want waves. I find it works well and stays in my hair all day. It is expensive though so I would try some more affordable products first before repurchasing

May 20, 2016

I have what most people would consider "Perfect hair". It's extremely healthy, shiny and straight. What they don't realize is, no matter what I put in it, I can't get it to hold a curl or wave for anything. With a newly cut LOB (long bob), I was looking for a product that would help perfect a wavy, messy look. After years of looking, I found a winner! From the second my hair dried, I knew that this spray was different. It dirtied it up just enough to not be too "slippery" for the beachy vibe I was going for, and it enabled me to keep the waves all day long. I couldn't believe that it looked just as good at the end of the day, as when I left the house. A definite winner and it's at the top of my must have list.

July 01, 2015

This works really well. If you are looking for a cheaper dupe, try LUSH Ocean Waves, it doesnt work as well but is about half the cost

October 28, 2014

I generally wear my hair chin length, but if it's gets a little longer, there's a tiny bit of wave to it, and this spray brings it out. It adds just enough of that coveted 'chunky' look without being stiff or looking sprayed into place. the only bummer is it's quite expensive and it leaves a bit of a film on the surfaces in your bathroom.