Burberry Brit Limited Edition for Women Eau de Parfum

Burberry Brit Limited Edition for Women Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 1215 in Perfume

March 31, 2016

This perfume is my signature scent. I've used it since middle school and I absolutely adore it. It seems expensive at first, but only 1-2 sprays are needed and it lasts forever (I wear it everyday and am only on my second bottle). The scent is bold, but not overpowering or intrusive. I will most definitely be wearing this until the day I die!

January 12, 2016

This has to be one of my favourite scents! A classy smell that's not over powering or too fruity! Simply out it's a beautiful classy Perfume that I can most certainly see myself purchasing again!

October 03, 2010

Usually, I go for perfumes with fruity and flowery aromas, but when I first took a sniff of Burberry Brit Limited Edition for Women, I knew I had to have it. It's strong, rich and empowering, and just one spritz of it does the trick. It has a sultry and almost spicy scent, and I love that I can see my reflection in the silver burberry-printed bottle! If you're given a chance to splurge, I'd definitely recommend this perfume!

Neuven added a new review for