Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

(Replaces Herbal Blemish Stick with Tea Tree & Parsley)

99.90% Natural

Our natural herbal blemish stick cleanses, refines and tones pores, while helping to normalize skin by correcting imbalances that create breakouts.

Not tested on animals.

October 25, 2016

Another product I bought in an attempt to get rid of my horrible teen acne ...

Pros:
- natural ingredients

Cons:
- does not work
- SMELLS SOOOOO BAD

I do not recommend this product at all. It just sits on my face and makes it smell bad. I cannot apply make up over it after I apply it either

January 26, 2016

I'm on the fence about this product. The alcohol in it sometimes irritated my skin, but it reduced blemishes slightly. Regardless, the roll-on application can get some gunk inside the tube, so I'd only recommend trying it if it's on sale or something.

December 26, 2015

I stumbled onto this thankfully. The price is consistent with other blemish products.
I like it because it works quickly. Its compact and you can take it with you and use it throughout the day to treat the spot quicker. You don't have a visible residue like you do with some products. The smell isn't unpleasant. I don't find it irritates my skin like some products and it's not extremely drying.

March 01, 2014

I think that the packaging for this is quite unsanitary, as it is a roll-on. I prefer to roll it on my hand, then pat it on blemishes. I think that this does a really good job at drying out blemishes, but I also think that if you have dry skin, to really be careful with this.

September 05, 2012

I was really excited to try this product since I usually love all of Burt's Bees products, and tea tree oil is supposed to be good for treating acne. It lasted for one month of use, using it morning and night on my blemishes. The first couple days I thought it was really working, but the remaining time I used it I didn't see any difference in the amount of acne and blemishes on my face. I think a downside of it is the way it's applied, I feel like maybe the bacteria from my blemishes got inside the stick which made the effectiveness decrease over the time I used it.

May 19, 2012

I break out right before im about to have my period so a good blemish zapper is a necessity. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this blemish stick works! I put it on before bed, and the morning after the blemish I tested it on had definitely shrunken in size. The smell is not particularly good but when it comes to my pimples, smell is the last of my worries (i just want those hideous pimples gone!) I definitely recommend this!

November 28, 2011

I have to agree with the poster below me this product is way overpriced for just a little roll on tube .The tea tree oil is the magical essential in this product and you can buy it and just dab the tea tree oil on your breakouts.Or add tea tree oil into a diffuser bottle with distilled water and spritz.I really love Burts bees products but this is to overpriced for what you get not to mention if you look at the ingredients the tree oil is not even first or second its the tenth ingredient.

June 17, 2010

I have to disagree with the other reviewers. I don't find that this product works any miracles. While it is difficult to zap pimples as fast as anyone would like, I have found other products that work better than this one. The problem is that there are other ingredients in this, not just tea tree oil which is the active acne fighting ingredient. If you want something that will dry out your pimples super fast, buy actual tea tree oil instead of something like this that has other additives.

I believe you're paying more here for the roller ball design, and the convenience of a portable little tube. I have a bottle of Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil and it works amazingly well. It smells strong (which is how tea tree oil smells) but it dries out your pimples super fast AND its versatile. It can be used for a range of other purposes -- do a little research on it, I guarantee you'll be impressed.

I normally love Burt's Bees products but I would pass on this one. Get true tea tree oil and not only will your money go farther, but you'll get a more effective product.

June 17, 2010

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick is amazing. I've been looking for a cure to my forehead acne for ages. I was at my local drug store when I saw the last one of the shelf. I didn't know if it worked so I didn't buy it. I went home to search up some reviews and they were mostly positive. I went back to the store to pick it up, and someone had already bought it. A little while after, I went to the States to do some shopping, I stopped by target and saw some Burt's Bees products for sale. They had this stuff so I quickly bought one. I used it 3 times a day and it does sting a bit if you pop your pimples and stuff because your skin is raw.

Anyways, it works WONDERS. It smells a bit funny and herbal, but you'll get used to it. Use it as often as you want. The more frequently, the better. I'm sooo glad I discovered this product because it's saved my life!

September 30, 2009

I just started to use this product and it seems to be doing the trick. It is non drying which is what I need right now. Doesnt stain/bleach out anything. Smells alittle strong but no big deal

Neuven added a new review for