Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 834 in Lip Balm

A healing and soothing medicated lip balm that provides instant relief of severely dry lips with the medicated therapy of natural clove oil. Cooling, soothing formula quickly relieves painful, cracked, peeling lips. Rich emollient natural oils provide continuous moisturizing protection to repair lips leaving them feeling smooth and healthy.

Not tested on animals

September 19, 2016

This is hands down my absolute favourite lip balm. I have an addiction to lip balm and this one is by far the best for soft lips. You can feel it working if you have even the slightest chap at all. I definitely recommend this lip balm.

June 08, 2016

I have problems with dry, sore lips and this lip balm really helped repair them. It's definitely worth the money and it works absolutely amazing! Recommended!!!

April 22, 2016

I love this product. For me its a winter wonder. My lip saver during harsh and lip biting Canadian winters. I can't live without it. Smell so good too.

March 05, 2016

Lover of all burts bees products but can't survive the cold winter months without my medicated lip balm! I usually have 3 different kinds of burts with me at all times! Protect those lippies!

November 24, 2014

My lips were chapped and I was getting a cold sore, so I went and purchased Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm and after only 3 days, my lips were back to normal and the cold sore was gone! I have used many Burt's Bees products and they never disappoint. The lip balm is another winner. Everyone should keep this product in their home!

August 15, 2014

Burts Bees has replaced almost all my other lip balms. Its amazing. I love the tingle of the peppermint on my lips. Makes me feel like its working.

June 17, 2014

Soothing on lips clears up chapped lips instantly ! Amazing product !

June 13, 2014

Burt's Bees lip balm is a great product, I have been using this product for about eight years all year around

September 04, 2013

The first time I bought this lipbalm, it became a must have for me! It's a great product, with good non-harmful ingredients ant it taste good too! Always have 2-3 in stock, just in case I loose one ;)

August 15, 2013

My mother in law gave me Burt's Bees Lip Balm in my stocking at Christmas.....I just think it is fantastic....works great...