Good

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin- Facial Cleanser (170g) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #273 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

January 30, 2013

I received this product to try out for free as part of a BzzAgent bzz campaign through BzzAgent.com. I will say up front that this product is an amazing produt. First, not only is it made specifically for those with sensitive skin, but after just using it once, I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. With one having sensitive skin, it's hard to find products that don't irritate the skin, as I have discovered. As I was saying, after just one time using it, I noticed a complete difference in my skin. First, the redness dramatically disappeared, my skin felt cleaner, smoother and much more even complexion and tone too. It also left my skin soft. Second, the textue of this cleanser is on the thick side, but one could say that's good, as you end up using less product, which is good. The price for this said product is a little more than I would pay, but in the end it pretty much pays for itself. So in conclusion, said product did/does wonders for my sensitive skin. I highly recommend it!