Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 860 in Lip Balm

March 22, 2017

I have used this balm or the Rejuvenating version of the same line every day for several years. Before that l had a near constant problem with irritated lips, and had tried lots of products. Now l never have an issue. Must-have for me and my sensitive lips/skin.

March 21, 2017

Love this as it does what it should do. It has natural ingredients and it smells good. We have long cold winters so I need something to help with chapped lips fast and this does that.

March 21, 2017

My favorite stocking stuffer this year. It relieves my very dry lips and does not have to be applied too often like some other lip balms. Also doesn't look like you're wearing a women's product. And it tastes great.

March 09, 2017

I really love burts bees products and so I was excited to try this pomegranate lip balm. It smells delicious and gives my lips moisture. It really feels refreshing on the lips

March 09, 2017

Fantastic! Smells delicious, great value, and super effective. I love the slight tint this lip balm gives my lips and actually use it as a lip colour from time to time as well. I constantly have dry lips and this is my number one favourite. Much more cost effective than alternatives and comparable in effectiveness. Highly recommended.

March 07, 2017

I am a chef. I work in a hot kitchen everyday. My lips get so dry. I keep a burt's bee in the pocket of my uniform. This lip balm keeps my lips from being dry and cracked year round.

February 28, 2017

Wonderful product! Instantly makes cracked lips happy and keeps them moisturized for hours. Goes on smooth and has a great smell! Perfect for dry Edmonton winters.

February 13, 2017

This goes on nicely, but I find I have to keep re-applying it nearly every hour. My hope was that it would provide long- lasting moisture from the dryness of winter. A bit disappointing.

January 29, 2017

I really love this company because they are cruelty free. This product keeps my lips soft all day. It has a nice smell too. I really love this product. It is not a miracle worker when it comes too cracked lips though. It is more for daily upkeep.

January 06, 2017

Although a bit pricey, this lip balm is one of my absolute must-haves. It leaves my lips feeling soft and really helps in the winter when they start chapping badly. The scent is nice and I like that is doesn't leave a colour.