Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 783 in Lip Balm

October 12, 2016

Honestly this is my go to lip balm! After I exfoliate my lips, I apply this! Not only does it give my lips a natural glow but it leaves them soft and smooth! Pomegranate is my favourite fruit so that's another bonus for me! Only down fall is the price! If you're gonna buy a Burt's Bees lip balm, I'd recommend this one, it'll be worth your splurge!

October 11, 2016

Love this product! Best lip balm i've ever encountered and i've tried a lot. It gives you great moisture and it even gives you a bit of colour on your lips, so you can wear it alone without lipstick or gloss. Will be using this product for the rest of my life.

September 25, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm, but this pomegranate lip balm is a bit better.

I find that the consistency of this particular lip balm isn't as hard and waxy as the original formula. It glides on more easily, rather than tugging on my lips over and over in order to get any product to go on. Unfortunately, having said that, I still don't feel that this is very hydrating. It's got a very light feeling to it as it glides on, but it's too light to feel like it's doing any good. I feel like it almost evaporates after too long. If I rub my lips together, it seems to disappear.

I do enjoy the scent of this product. It smells very strongly of pure pomegranate, which is a lovely smell, and very fruity. The lip balm itself is tinted a sort of pink-red, like the fruit itself, and I do find that when you apply it, there's a small tint. As I said, the product disappears quickly, and therefore so does the tint.

If you really like fruity lip balms and don't need a lot of hydration, this may be a good candidate for you. If you need more moisture of any sort, this likely won't perform well enough.

September 20, 2016

This is a great chapstick! It is rather expensive but i think its worth the price! It may leave a red tint on your lips but i dont mind it because it looks natural and my lips feel great!

September 07, 2016

This is great lip balm. It moisturizes and leaves lips smooth. Use it under lipstick too. I would recommend to anyone. Especially in winter months No more chapped lips for me.

September 07, 2016

This stuff is the bees knees! Hydrates and smoothes lips with ease. Made with all natural ingredients very little fragrance or taste and with a hint of colour this lip balm beats all others.

September 06, 2016

This product is the best in all the lipbalm .... definitely. Not even chapstick can work on chapped like Burts can. i even like there are a bunch of different ones to pick from

August 26, 2016

One of my favourite lip balms! It's moisturizing and so cost effective. I've repurchased this product many times. I also really love the flavour. It's not too strong.

August 24, 2016

Love this light weight lip balm that does a great job moisturizing! Doesn't have an overly strong taste or smell, and the perfect size to carry around to moisturize lips throughout the day.

August 16, 2016

I love the smell and color of this product, and it doesn't make my lips feel dry after some time period! I also love the fact that there is mostly natural ingredients so if I happen to ingest some while eating food, I don't feel as bad as if I was wearing lipstick!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye