Cadbury Mini Eggs Popping

Cadbury Mini Eggs Popping Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 797 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

January 17, 2017

I really liked these, they were kind of fun! They have the same delicious Cadbury mini egg crunchy coating filled with the same creamy, delicious Cadbury milk chocolate we all know and love. But when you pop them in your mouth - BAM! They're fun and different. I would buy again!

January 17, 2017

Le même bon goût que les mini eggs original, mais ceux ci sont différents puisqu'ils sont pétillants dans la ma bouche. Ce n'est pas si intense, mais c'est quand rigolo et unique. Je ne payerais pas plus cher pour ça, mais au même prix je les prends.

October 19, 2015

I like the normal Cadbury mini eggs way better. These are just weird how they have the popping candy in them, I don't like it and it makes it difficult to enjoy the chocolate when there is popping candy going off in your mouth..

April 09, 2015

I love these Mini Eggs, they have pop rocks that pop in your mouth when you eat them! I like to give them to my cousins for Easter and it always puts a smile on their face!

March 15, 2015

My kids like these eggs. I purchase them every year for their Easter egg hunt. They like the flavor combination and the addition of the popping candy. A nice twist on an already delicious treat.

September 14, 2013

I bought these, when i was out grocery shopping with my son. He loves mini eggs. He really liked these too. Thought I though they were a little too sweet, but then it isn't supposed to be an adult candy.

September 14, 2013

Love this little treat! Great for a quick sugar snack. Donest melt in your hand. Just an all around Great product!

April 11, 2012

These are oddly good. I though pop rocks were an odd addition, but they do add something special. I wouldn't be able to eat these too often, but they do spice up the candy selection. Yummy with popcorn on movie nights!

April 11, 2012

Mini eggs have always been one of my favorite chocolates and one day during my trip to the store I saw this new type of mini eggs and I decided to give it a try and I didn't really like it because of the little pop rocks in it, it feels like there are little pebbles in it but the chocolate is amazing as usual!

March 14, 2012

When I saw these in the store I bought them, since I love mini eggs. They're ok, not really a fan of the pop rocks in my chocolate. But they do have the same great taste as the mini eggs.